Are you a reliable person?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I'm. Once it is in an area in which I know I can perform, consider me the one having your back. And even if I can't perform in a particular area, no biggie. Because I know people that know people that know people. So in a situation where I have to involve people, pull a few strings, use up my cellphone credit, run up my landlines bill, consider US having your back. Although you'll never see their faces, only me lol. But I do tell people when I took an assist. And it's usually obvious from up front because I would be like "I won't be of much help to you there but, I'll hit up a few people, see what I can do and get back to you. You sit tight" I am a really outgoing person so, I'm always going out of my way to help and assist. I love that trait in which the Most High Jah has given me. And so, I use it to be a blessing to others in any way that I can. Selah

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. You can rely on me with almost anything,

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• you damn right ;P

i was still there for my own bullies and still hold all their secrets as they came to me with a problem apologizing and asking for help. (probably stupid).

i would hate myself if i turned someone away who i could easily help with just thinking and listening. this kind of goes into trust territory as well so i guess i'm that too :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

1|0
    0|0
  • No I am a broken reed

1|0
    0|0
  • Mhmm I try to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • mhmm i believe in teamwork as the key to anything