What do you love most about your race?

No racist, BS. I just like to see people embrace who they are without feeling guilty of anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Our Hair
    Our Lips
    Our Skin
    Our Athleticism
    Our Togetherness
    Our Leaders (MLK, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, etc..)
    Our Art
    Our Music (Soul, R&B)
    Our Culture

What Girls Said 22

• Okay so I am Arab (referring to the Pan-Ethnic group):

Historically:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6ff9ea197a.jpg
    - We have a beautiful diverse Culture (Gastronomy, Clothes, Architecture, Music...)
    - All the scientific advance we made while Europe was in the dark Age specially in subjects like Math
    - We Discovered coffee
    - The First still working university was made by an Arab woman, Fatima El Fehri (Yeak yeaaah 8) )
    Other:
    - Strong family bonds and values
    - Hospitality
    - Respect the Elder
    - How well we care for our neighbors and friends
    Physically: I love how diverse we can look, our men are super hot with nice tan and nice beard and nice eyes and ukhh
    arabsong.net/uploads/singers/capture.png_17.png
    *Faints*

• I love my exotic mix! I'm latina, my father was half black (mother french father black latino) my mother white green eyes (father from Spain mother half from Spain half latina). Therefore I am a light skin latina, I die my hair blonde and suits me very well but I just have to be under the sun 30 minutes and VOALA! Natural sun tan! I blow dry my hair and is silky smooth or just let it wet and is very curly. I have the skin of white woman with breast and butty of a black woman! Because of my influnces I'm multilingual (I speak 5 languages) so I love my culture and as any latina I can cook too! :)

• Huh? I don't look at things that way.

• I'm biracial... sooo
    My black side: I love our natural swag and self-confidence.
    My Native American side: I just love how naturally wild we can be.

• I can pull off looking like a vampire? :D

• my race is pretty chilled back, relaxed, and easy to get along with.

• I don't know! We can cook food!

• Gingers. And the combo of dark hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. I'm not sure there's anything else that's race-specific.

Oh. Tom Hiddleston. Tom Hiddleston is what I love most about white people.

• I like the richness of the culture, the colors, the music, the food, the weddings, the strong support system, the homeopathic medicine, big eyes, long eyelashes, fuller figures, and thick hair.

• everyone assumes we're smart :p

• We're just so much more advanced than those humans 👽💁🏻

• Brown skin? Lol not white, not black.. The middle.. Brown.

• I like our food and how I receive money every time I visit my relatives since it's a cultural custom, das it.

• we generally have thick hair, age quite well, have loads of patience, yet can whoop your ass if you mess with us long enough :p

• Our culture

• I love that a lot of people from my race are funny, hype, and fun to be around.

• Nothing really. Just a race...

• That our skin is beautiful in every texture

• Our " king "

• Aesthetically or accomplishment wise? White people have brought a lot to the world, so that's cool. :) Looks wise I like the contrast of my dark eyes and hair is with my skin, it's a very classic look.

• To be honest I love my dark skin color. and my nappy hair. I love how when I straighten my hair it become straight and then I wash it and all of sudden it just gets so poofy. I'm beautiful

• I'm white, and I'm glad there are literally no offensive racist jokes about white people.
    I personally like being pale with light eyes, it's like I glow in the dark lol and my red hair is a very unique shade and I love it ☺️
    In general I'm glad I don't experience subtle racism, I can watch almost any movie and have it be completely white and not feel weird about it, I don't get strange looks, my skin is the 'default' if you will ('flesh' colored band aids, 'nude' is peach colors)

What Guys Said 25

• I have never really thought much about my ethnic identity to be honest. It's not really a big issue where a live. I think this is a very typical American question because racial identity only works within North America. In the US (and to some degree in Canada), ethnic groups also happen to be relatively distinctive cultural groups. For example African Americans are not just different from white American because of the color of their skin but also because they have a somewhat different culture and mentality. This made rise for many stereotypes. However, on a global scale, many of these clichées don't really work because there's not much coherence between members of one ethnic group from different countries. For example I am western European and I don't think I have much in common with a person from Argentina or South Africa or even America, even if we're all white. Our mentalities, cultures, customs, ways of thinking etc. are all very different from one another. In the same way, I don't really think of Asian people as particularly smart (Americans don't realize this but this stereotype only exists within America and towards Asian-American immigrants). When I think of people from, say, Mongolia, North Korea, Japan and Laos, I don't think "oh they must all be really smart" because these countries don't have much in common with each other. Their people are all very different from one another. You also can't say "black people are like this-and-that". This might work for the black community within the US but throwing the people from vastly different countries such as Mali, the Congo, Lesotho and Madagascar all into one pot seems silly. So I mostly define myself by my cultural identity rather than my ethnic identity.

• Umm that I came with a free sun tan installed on me, maybe? HAHAH

• Being Mexican American, there is a great sense of living in the moment and making the best out of life. Even though we often die young, have a lot of health problems, and aren't always the most responsible individuals, we truly do enjoy life. We indulge in tasty but unhealthy foods, we drink and celebrate, we deprive ourselves of sleep and party, etc. Even the grandmothers indulge in such behaviors. But it is fun, and we enjoy ourselves. This is something I truly admire about my heritage, even if I believe it has to be in moderation.

• hate to be that guy but... mexican isn't a race.

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Color is irrelevant. In the scientific sense, we are one race: homo sapien. The only way race would apply to humans would be if say Neanderthals or one of the other hominid species were still alive. But as it is, we're the only ones left and despite our many colors, are still the same race.

• i agree that color is irrelevant... but it exists. let's not play stupid here. also, homo sapien is a species, not a race. let's not act like you can't see the difference between a black person and a white person. like physically see the difference.

• The thing is, there are a lot of things people who happened to be white did, but it's not because they were white.
    I could speak to major advances in medicine, political and societal theories, things like that, but these aren't attributes or actions that can be attributed to race.
    If whites as a whole took credit for, as an example, creating the first constiutional republic of its kind in the United States, we also have to accept blame for race based slavery that led to the oppression of blacks.
    I'd rather have responsibility for neither be placed on me because of the melanin in my skin. (I forget which layer it is, is it basale?
    All that being said, I'd have to say I really appreciate the range of physical types spread across those considered "white." You've got naturally darker people, lighter people, people with all sorts of facial structure, hair color, eye color, and things like that.
    Of course there are variations in other races, but they're really less apparent in my opinion.

• 0|4
  • I not being funny but I don't really think along those lines - You might say some people are short, some are tall well I think along same lines in race some are white, some are black etc.
    It is all about how I feel when I am with a person and not who or what you are.

• We came up with western civilization, the USA...

And caucasian women can be heartbreakingly beautiful.

www.weaponoutfitters.com/.../WO_L1466-960-PNG.png

• Everything a white person lists will be viewed as Neo-Nazism.

I guess I like how I have light coloured eyes *shrug*.

• This wont' end well...

• One of my ancestors must have been to the fountain of youth cuz we look young as hell.
    But that's also a negative thing at times.

Don't know, I don't really compare races...

• Men are the only ones with really anything too be proud of, and my race has more to be proud of then others.
    Dont know if thats racist or not, but oh well lol

• OMG I REALLY LOVE HOW OUR SKIN REFLECTS THIS SPECIFIC LIGHT!

AKA nothing to be proud of or ashamed of. White people as a whole never did anything wrong just a group of white people

• I like it that we blush, a behavior Darwin called "the most peculiar and the most human of all expressions." Only the human race does do that (what we know)

• I'm easy to spot at night?

I don't fucking know.

• I'm hispanic and our women have nice bums

• The hair on my head is dark brown but my beard is red. Like, wtf?

• We're pretty much jack of all trades.

• race allegiance is bullshit.

• lots of Christians and highest IQ of any nation.

• We don't give a fudge lol

• Aryan whites are kewllllllll
    Too kewl for Goyim school!!
    Join the kewl kidz klub yo

• I do enjoy the fact that being white meant I could get a job at an accounting firm when I was a teenager.

• We're civil, intelligent, not too caught up by religion and tend to be richer, happier and more successful.

• I love that we were better then every other race for centuries, not sure why we gave it up, but it was fun while we lasted, oh wait... I wasn't there...