Are you living life or are you just existing?

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just existing for now, but I have good hopes for the future!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• But, isn't living life existing? Lol, I'm just playing, I know what you mean. But, I am living life. I always try to make the best of things on an everyday basis. Life is full of ups and downs and we all know that. But when life gives me coconuts, I punch a hole in it, consume the water, machete the carcass and feast on the jelly. In other words, I roll with the punches. By the grace of Jah, I make a way where there had seem to be no way before. Because where there is a will, there is a way. And where there is life, there is much hope. I feel inspired by this question and I'm feeling to preach but, I'll leave it right here for now#Humble Selah

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I just existing haha on gag!

0|1
    0|0
  • Loving life and living it to the fullest ♥️🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

0|1
    0|0
  • I was living life until i realized I'm really effing it up with some of the decisions I've made in my life. Figured I'll exist for a while and see where that leads me.

0|1
    0|0
  • At this very stage? I'm existing so I can have a living life

0|1
    0|0
  • this year i went back to just existing

0|1
    0|0
  • On some days Im just existing.
    On others, I really am living.

I need to be able to do both.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much just existing

0|1
    0|0
  • Just existing... #HermitLife

0|1
    0|0
  • Deep question haha. Right now I'm just existing, but in a couple of years I'll be living life. #YOLO

0|1
    0|0
  • Most days existing. Some days living the dreams i once only wished would come true. That makes the filler days bearable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck. Just existing at this point.

0|2
    0|0
  • Living it to the fullest

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• Just existing

0|1
    0|0
  • Feel like I'm just existing half the time. Living? I'm too uptight for that. I wouldn't mind breaking the mold, though. It's what I so naturally, anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Existing but learning so that hopefully one day I can live to the fullest.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm def. just living. I have enjoyment a but for the most part at the bus stop waiting on the death bus

0|1
    0|0
  • existing lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think, therefore I am, and that is enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just existing but it's getting better

1|1
    0|0
  • Aren't they both the same?

0|1
    0|0
  • Existing the life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am living it for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Very definitely living life. I've completed 4 things out of 50 on my bucket list of exciting and daring things to be before I start to "just exist".

0|1
    0|0
  • Just existing..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm existing but i'm making the best of it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much just existing at the moment! Hate to admit it, but I'm just sort of in loser mode- me and my girlfriend broke up a few months back and since then, I've just been kind of lazy. I always go through this though when a girl messes me about. I'll get back on the dating scene eventually and will be all the better for it. I suppose you learn from the bad experiences, that's a positive to take from it. Until then, I have booze and gag to get me through it, cheers guys :p

1|1
    0|0
  • Somewhere in between right now.

1|0
    0|0