Do you think you are currently DESIRABLE to the other sex?

This is different than believing you are ugly or pretty. You can feel like you are good looking but still feel undesirable. For example, being a minority that isn't well represented in a country.

• I feel generally undesirable
  • I feel generally desirable
  • answers
For me personally, I feel undesirable to most women. Only 16-18 year olds find me attractive, ffs

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• One need not be super beautiful to be attractive to the opposite sex. I notice several women on here that I think are short-changing themselves on their appeal.
    I find the following women attractive/desirable even though they do not see it in themselves:
    @Unhappy_Sock
    @teawrecks
    @CHARismatic110
    @MissNowhere
    @Prettygurl12
    @Jessicocoa
    @pdxgirl
    I am only including women that have said here that they do not find themselves attractive. A couple of others have stated they find themselves attractive, but not that much, and I think they are more desirable than that.

What Girls Said 22

• Undesirable as fuck.

• I doubt others would find me desirable haha

I know one person finds me desirable but he may very well be in the vast minority.

• I feel Meeh No option for that :/ ?

• I don't think so!

• I know my own allure... I'm aware of how attractive to the opposite sex I am... which is not much at all.

• Trying to remember pictures of you going back years, and I seem to remember a fairly attractive woman. Maybe your awareness is stunted and you are attractive to others more than you realize.

• @Red_Arrow a good selfie does not an attractive woman make :P

• Ermm I know I am good looking but I also know I have a certain type that not everyone likes.
    Especially that in my country they prefer blondies XD

• @archiz stop anticipating someone putting you down and own it

• @Red_Arrow alright alright, thanks :)

• I criticize myself but I get all kinds of feedback that this guy or that guy said that I'm hot. I get flirted with and admired. At my age, I consider this a real blessing. If left to my own devices, I find all these things I don't like or not satisfied about myself though.

• I seem to do pretty good for myself.

• Nah, I pretty much am in a constant state of feeling undesired.

• In my mind, I don't think that I am.

• I selected "answers" for the poll but I guess you can add 1 to "undesirable" now that I think of it. It really depends on the day.

• Yes so far I have no problem in the dating world.

• Pretty sure a chubby white girl is undesirable in most parts of the world lol

• "chubby" is open to interpretation. You may see yourself as chubby and not really be so. And even if you are, there are different levels. From your picture of your face, it appears that you are a helthy weight and not undesirable, at least not for that reason.

Also appears that you may be somewhat of a neighbor of mine.

• @Red_Arrow

Haha thank you. Although I am honestly not a healthy weight yet but I've been working hard at it.
      Do you live in Portland by any chance?

• I'mnot sure how would I know whether i'm desirable to them lol :(

• It depends on the mood of the day.

• Nope, not really.

• I guess I am desirable.

• I voted undesirable, I think I lack the confidence to be desirable lol

• I feel undesirable at times but I'm human. There's someone out there and I'm already one of them.

• I consider to have a lady like unique style, smart, not the most beautiful but I have have my things. I'm successful in my business and career. Even with all this qualities I don't seem to be desired by any man. At this point I've made up my mind that I may stay single.

• Well, I can't complain much from the male attention I have received. Most (a handful at best) seemed to want or desire me, that have talked to me anyways. I don't know about other people that hasn't tried to contact me.

• Even when I don't feel desirable I know I am. Most guy's don't notice the dumb little flaws we get hung up on.

• example?

• If I feel bloated I feel absolutely disgusting, but most men don't notice lol. If I have a mild breakout I want to hide under a bag but again, most men don't notice. Even if they do most don't care. I've been hit on at times when I thought I looked absolutely repulsive. What they like doesn't change though. i. e. body shape, facial features. way of dressing. The men I have experience with anyway.

• This is very true, and very wise. We often find flaws in ourselves that others can't see at all.

What Guys Said 25

• I do believe so, yes. I don't think I'm God's gift to women or anything ridiculous like that, though. But I'm able to attract a good woman. :)

• "I feel generally desirable" yes I do!!!

• I still get love from the ladies😎

• Yeah I think I'm desirable. I carry myself in a confident way and I don't have many insecurities. I have high hopes for myself when it comes to future prospects. I'm very accepting and open minded.

I think I'm a catch.

• Physically desirable? Meh
    Financially desirable? Errrrrr
    Socially desirable? Nope
    Emotionally desirable? I ain't go no shoulders to be cried on.

• Yeah, pretty much the best ever I don't understand people who don't think that way about themselves honestly. I think they're mentally ill. Why would you not think you're great/desirable?

• Yes, I am

,,,,,

• I think I'm somewhere in the middle. I could understand if someone said I was desirable or undesirable.

• Is this even a question bro.. have you seen my gloots?

• eh I don't think I'm desirable... that's what I think about myself and also what I get from feedback irl lol

• Generally undesirable. I just know from life experience, and straight up opinions from women who I know are telling the truth. It is what it is.

• I'm not a bad looking guy. I may be shy/reserved and a little awkward, but that's just I'm not comfortable with you yet/that's just part of my charm. Personality owned.

• of course, feel free to desire, GAG ladies :)

• No I'm the definition of ugly 😢

• I am tall, jacked, athletic.. yea

• Not especially. I don't feel repulsive but I don't think girls see me and desire me.

• Average!

In the middle!

• I'm not undesirable but I'm not desirable either lol. I'm just kind of there.

• Am I desirable? Pshhh... No comment.

Is there really anyway to answer this question without sounding overly modest or like a complete asshole?

• I don't think so.

• Yes I do from multiple aspects

• A. Undesirable.

• ye cuz of my 12 inch c0ck ;)

• Undesirable.

• Not currently no! But I'm not trying to attract them either. Just got out of a relationship, I think maybe now's the time for me to start looking.