Is this guy going to go snowboarding with me?

I met this guy over the summer and my friends knew his friends so it wasn't like we were total strangers. I messaged him a few weeks ago just saying hey, and we had a good conversation. Half way through it started to get awkward so I asked him if he snowboarded. Here's the conversaton word to word.
Me: So, do you snowboard?
Him: Ya I do
Me: Sweet me too, now we have something in comon
Him: For sure haha maybe we will go sometime
Me: Yeah that would be fun
Him: Alright
So I kinda like him and want to go snowboarding with him, but I didn't know if he actually meant it. I don't want to ask him because I feel like that's too pushy, but at the same time I feel like it's not going to happen. We are friends on Facebook, throughout winter break when I go snowboarding with my brother should I post a picture to Facebook saying how fun it was and see if he still wants to go?

What Guys Said 1

• see, what you should've said was "yeah, that would be fun. i'm going to go xxx. wanna come?" or wait a week and say, "i'm going snowboarding this/next week. wanna come?"

problem solved.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe you should ask him?