Who do you most admire in life?

Some thoughtful answers? Who has impacted the most in your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably my mother. My parents divorced when I was 4 and my sister was 3. My mom worked 3 jobs to attempt to support us and give us everything we needed. She's also kind, understanding, accepting, and helpful to anyone in need.

What Girls Said 3

• Without question, my mom has had the most impact in my life, and I admire her so much. She has been through so much that she hasn't deserved, and, yet, she is still her same funny, easygoing self. I don't know how she's done it, and I wish I could be as strong as her. She's one of my best friends and means the world to me.

• my parents. for real. getting to know them as my friends, I've become so inspired and grateful.

• My mom and older sister. I've seen them both go through some pretty rough stuff, but they took it all with grace. They've both been very instrumental in my life. Couldn't imagine it without them.

What Guys Said 3

• My parents probably and grandparents.

• people who refused to give up no matter how hard their life are , they make me feel grateful for what i already had..

• I admire my gloots.