My 50th mytake is next, what should I write it about?

My next mytake I write will be #50! I want some ideas on what I should do it on. I don't really want to do a food topic but that seems to be the best ones. Any ideas will appreciated. I also would like ideas from my fellow editors and GAGers @Charismatic110 @Ginnyweasley97 @justbanannaz @Phoenix98 @Ashely_Princess and @Zombiebabe

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• well if u wanna do something Christmas related u could. or how to set up a plan for new years.
    maybe how to feel better about yourself? or something about the gag community you'd like to address.

• I've done several Christmas ones haha. And sometimes It's best I don't address issues in the GAG community which I really want to.

• well, u asked.

• both are good ideas, I may do another Christmas one though. I just need an idea first maybe cake ideas

• How to Make Different Kinds of Pizzas 🍕🍕

What Guys Said 5

• Summarize the Star Wars movies!
    I'm kind of debating doing it myself, but I don't have a lot of followers since I came back to GAG and an unlikely to get a lot of readers.
    With the new one coming up this weekend it'd be awesome!

• Write a myTake about writing myTakes.

• Write about GAG

• just a summary of all the takes you have written

• you just use my pics