Can you tell me something?

Like anything... .

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's this game bug in Skyrim where you can sell a merchant all your loot up until the moment they run out of money, after which you have to quicksave then murder them then quickload back to your save and their coffers are filled up again and you can continue selling your stuff.

I once had so much shit to sell I killed them half a dozen times until I was done.

• when i save some oney i;ll definitely buy skyrim. i can't wait for the next e. s. game either.. .

• it lacks in the graphics department and its not fantasy themed, but is truly one of my favorite games in the history of ever. i'm a fan since when i've played the first 0.600 pre-alpha demo aeons ago... .

• Perhaps I could give it a try someday.

What Girls Said 3

• I just slept for 7 hours. I'm not tired, but I'm also not looking forward to leaving my bed either.

• Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

• thats a century old biology knowledge... .

• When my sister used to piss me off, I'd go into her bedroom & spit on her carpet.

• wow that was... informative... . till what age? and why you didn't forgive her? and why the carpet?

• haha thats somewhat funny and tragic at the same time!

• Is true, yes :)

What Guys Said 3

• i have not slept in over 30 hours because life...
    i have to get people Christmas presents with no money...
    my mum deserves an island but all i can afford is a bath bomb...
    i got a psychology diploma that i regret because its useless unless you go to uni and people say you are to over qualified to work here...
    i have never tried lasagna...
    i have a dog and a cat..

• wait wait, you are 18 and have a university degree? i dont think any diploma is useless.

• you are too young dude. you are exactly in the beginning of your life. and its good to have one skill more in your cv.

• not when the only jobs available are tertiary, such as shops. I've finished all school now and all i am doing is nothing :P (well... playing video games)

• Yes...

Life can throw awful things to you, worst things that might happen, can happen.
    If that happens, you must grow from it instead of letting it take you down.

• Star Wars is my favorite thing in the world!