This website is dying?

I'm getting seriously fed up with this place and I'm considering leaving.

I post a question and I get absolutely no responses - maybe one or two maximum. Then I see questions about penis size or "do I look good" getting dozens.

This website is dying.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still getting answers.

• But not near enough.

• The amount of answers could also depend on how much information you give, when you post it (as some times are busier than others), and if the question is easy to understand or not

• Well I'm sure people aren't bothered to read a wall of text, so I tend to write shorter questions... which still get nothing.

I try and make the titles stand out, nothing.

It's pathetic.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because so many questions have been asked time and time again. I don't think you are far off the mark in your estimation.

• Well of course I try and avoid using the same questions... I try to make them as original as possible, but they still rarely get anything!

It's frustrating. I came on this site to get things answered, not necessarily help other people. It turns out I answer more than I get answered.

• That's exactly what happened to me. I split from my first girlfriend and came here on the recommendation of my sister to get some advice. In finding out how the site works, I ended up answering loads of questions and never got round to asking my own.

What Girls Said 6

• Same. I totally agree and I've only been here 2 months

• Makes you wonder, doesn't it. Like why did this end up in Sexual Behavior for instance. Try posting a particularly good question non-anonymously?

• WTH? I pressed "other" and it puts me here lol.

The reason I post anon is because my questions are really personal.

• Tbh I just like to read the mytakes and rarely pay attention to the questions.

• Are your questions very long? But yea i do notice more useless questions get more answers. They're just fun or easier to answer I guess. I don't know.

• I make them as short as possible because I know no one will bother answering long ones.

• answer link me to some of them. (I'll check this anon's OP for them later LOL)

• Just click on how do I look, sexuality or other. There'll be a few. It's long searching for questions to prove it lol, sorry.

• Noticed this too. The "how do I look" category is a fucking cancer, ever since it became a category this website's been pretty shitty. Not to mention that there are some mods and adms preventing certain users who are often offensive, antagonistic and spammers from being banned.

• I've noticed all this too.

They can be as harmful and insulting as they please and nothing will happen!

I tend to avoid "how do I look".

• i think it is seasonal. there were times when everyone is just so active then it dies down flat. i agree recently it is in flat stage.

What Guys Said 11

• "This website is dying?" Naw not IMHO, you have to think about it in this way man, "how many people are here to socialize, when compared to actually giving out dating/R-ship" advice in the 1st place?

Most people seem to love the easy more fun questions around here. Since they dont have nor need a specific answer tailored to ____'s question. Just answer and leave no thought really required LOL.

• Yup that's how it is

• Drive to expansion and quantity is almost always usually at the expense of quality.

Welcome to capitalism... Welcome to Society.

• I think it's those type of popular questions that are causing it to happen. Who wants to go to a site and read that type of garbage? Isn't there porn sites for that?

• Maybe your questions are garbage? Maybe the 1-2 responses you get are what other people people agree with? I know if I see someone has said what i would I dont reply.

• Like I said, I try to make the questions as appealing as possible and not long. I don't think they're garbage, although 80% of the questions on this site are.

• I am just saying this one has like 15 responses already in 30 min. I am not saying the penis and how do you look questions are good by any means. I am just saying this question was good and is gettinga lot of feedback.

• My questions usually get a decent number of responses

• This site is for losers, and if you don't believe me, suck a dick

• Do you like sucking dicks? Is that why you're still on here? Or are you just a loser?

• You just called yourself gay lol... how does that make you feel?

• I guess people don't like to discuss but only write short answers of their opinion.

• I get most answers on weird stuff so yeah people don't like to answer long and uninteresting texts

• I agree, I have been a member on this site for a year and a half and it is getting worse and worse but then I bet people were saying that when I joined.

• Yeah they opened the floodgates for 13 year olds and it all went to hell. I've been here for 6 years and in the last couple it's gone downhill tremendously. GAG's push for popularity also diluted whatever qualities it once had.