- That "F" I worked hard for.Vote A
- That "A" I cheated to get. HeheheVote B
But how will u do when the time comes for u to tangibly show what you've learned in an emergency? Especially when lives are at stake... including your own...
who hasn't cheated on a test before? also, i'll take a 100% i didn't get caught in rather than trying hard and still being too retarded to pass.
I would consider it an A earned in cheating, which is, after all, a difficult and valuable skill.
As get you somewhere, Fs don't. You're an idiot if you go for the F.
That A I cheated for. Because I got good grades.
If you cheat and get an A you could still think you were capable of getting a good grade on your own if you had studied. If you study and get an F it is easy to think it is because you are stupid. That feeling of thinking I am stupid was hard on me growing up. As a result I would rather just cheat and get an A than to fail while doing my best. That may not be the best reason, but it is how I feel about it.
I choose A, an F won't get me into college even if it's deserved. Exams are rigged anyway, you can be an expert on 99% of a subject and still get an F if you're unlucky enough to pick the one text for your final exam that relies on the remaining 1%, how is that fair?
That "A" I cheated to get. Hehehe