Which would you feel better about for a test? Receiving an "A" that you cheated for, or that "F" you worked hard for?

• That "F" I worked hard for.
  • That "A" I cheated to get. Hehehe
To those of you who chose that "A", y'all crazy 😂😂😂
But how will u do when the time comes for u to tangibly show what you've learned in an emergency? Especially when lives are at stake... including your own...

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I would take the F. A GPA without the knowledge to back it up is meaningless in my opinion. If I get an F on the test I clearly don't understand the material well enough and need to retake the class.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• If i was smart or cunning enough to cheat i deserve that A. If i was a teacher i would say and do the same.

• Lol. If u were smart enough in the beginning, you would've studied your butt off so you wouldn't have to cheat in the first place 😋

• Well my method of cheating involves studying 2-3 weeks before an exam, then when its test time the teach never knows muahahaha

• But look at what i said, it was hypothetical. I don't appreciate being misconstrued.

• who hasn't cheated on a test before? also, i'll take a 100% i didn't get caught in rather than trying hard and still being too retarded to pass.

• The A will make me feel better. Because I can't be sure I would have failed if not for cheating. But working your very best and still failing? Now that's disheartening.

• Well, since my test was on ancient Sanskrit, I'd whip out my trusty English/Sanskrit dictionary and save the day!

• Well, I don't exactly think that's cheating. Shoot, I'd do the same thing

• Its cheating per your definition. What if it was a test on shakespearean commentary?

• I GOT AN 'A'

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• I would consider it an A earned in cheating, which is, after all, a difficult and valuable skill.

• As get you somewhere, Fs don't. You're an idiot if you go for the F.

• That A I cheated for. Because I got good grades.

• I'll take the A no shame in my game LOL

• As for an emergency hopefully someone's around that wasn't a cheat and knows their shit, otherwise I guess we're all fucked LOL

• And thanks for the upvote by the way 😊

• Lol you're welcome 😋

• If you cheat and get an A you could still think you were capable of getting a good grade on your own if you had studied. If you study and get an F it is easy to think it is because you are stupid. That feeling of thinking I am stupid was hard on me growing up. As a result I would rather just cheat and get an A than to fail while doing my best. That may not be the best reason, but it is how I feel about it.

• I'd feel cheap if I had a tainted A

• I choose A, an F won't get me into college even if it's deserved. Exams are rigged anyway, you can be an expert on 99% of a subject and still get an F if you're unlucky enough to pick the one text for your final exam that relies on the remaining 1%, how is that fair?

• *holds up hands in surrender* Hey, I'm definitely not here you judge anybody. I was just curious and thought I'd have people thinking. That's all.

• In related news, would society crumple if you cheated on a math exam in calculus when such calculations almost never come in handy? Even when they do, it's easier to just use a calculator or ask your smart coworker.

• True. We're allowed to use calculators during math class, thank God

What Girls Said 5

• Just wanted to point out that you clearly didn't work that hard if you got an F...

However, seeing as how I never cheat, I'd take the worse grade that I deserve over the grade I didn't study for and instead cheated for.

• Omg u are actually the very first person who got what I meant by "that "F" you worked hard for."
      But everyone thought of it another way, so I decided to just go ahead with that. But u totally deserve MHO female.

• haha thanks!
      That was the first thing I thought :P

• Well the F would make feel super bad because it would mean I'm super stupid since I studied hard... At least the second option means I know how to cheat x'D

• I wouldn't feel good about either. If I got an F on a test I worked hard on then I just wasted my time. If I cheat and get an A then I'll just feel despicable. I'll cheat and get the A and then go back and learn the shit over again.

• But would u really go back though? You wouldn't just say, "Que sa rah sa rah" and move on?

• That "A" I cheated to get. Hehehe

• I'd feel like shit if I failed when I tried hard.