How do you react when someone you know, that you aren't dating, says "love you"?

How do you react when someone you know, that you aren't dating, says "love you lots"?

This guy that was in my class ( known him for 3-4 months" said to me "have a nice trip, love you lots! can't wait untill next year ".. and I dont love him at all, I barely like him so I said "thanks"..

I never understood how people can Just throw that Word around like that, I mean I dont even say I love you to my parents

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it does seem awkward when someone says that. Not too many girls have told me that, and I too have never used the word 'love' for a girl I didn't love (except my female cousins, whom I treat as my sisters).

• Yeah.. understandable

Most Helpful Girl

• My work crush told me "I love you jam jam" (nickname) after playfully ganging up on me with a couple other guys from work about something ridiculous like my height or something.

I just smiled and shook my head. That's pretty much the easiest way to handle it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0