How to control fear of failure?

I have too much to lose in life, sometimes I am soo scared of what might happen. I don't want to disappoint the people around myself or the people around me. I have too many people expecting me to do big things. My mind was filled with big dreams for a long as I remember. Sometimes I'm scared of what may happen I feel like I'm just going to explode. Any advice is greatly appreciated (cause I'm gonna really need it)?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• My deep seeded fear happens to be failure, fueled by dreams without the ability to express them.

Best way to overcome failure, is to accept it and ignore it.

• Pursue your dreams, regardless of failure.

• I deal used to deal with my failures with procrastination, and I learned the hard way it doesn't solve anything, you'll always be on step closer to your dreams if you believe in them and try to achieve them.

I know the anxiety, when you need a break, keep pushing, but if it's killing you inside, it's okay to take a step back and calm down relax, and then get back on the horse.