Seeing most 'communicate' through trendy gadgets- is traditional face to face communication more appealing or intimidating to 21st century folks?

Most Helpful Girl

• "trendy gadgets" just gave away your age man :-D

What Girls Said 3

• More appealing for me.. I like texting because I life is so busy.. but I still love to talk face to face.. and if I like someone.. I'd not be able to wait till I talk to him sitting close.. 😊

• I prefer face to face conversation and talking over the phone. But if i have to talk to someone I don't feel comfortable with, or if I don't like showing my expression to the person i talk to then i prefer text.
    I usually have gloomy face when i don't feel well or tired lol and don't want to show it to others :/

• I would prefer face to face but the people you end up liking/loving aren't always that close. I'm old though, I only use Skype and I really hate texting. I have all of my friends irl, family and boyfriend on Skype, that's all I use really.

What Guys Said 2

• I have to admit I am just as guilty as anyone else as far as texting and IM's , but being the old fashioned guy I am ; I still prefer face to face interaction with people. It adds a deeper level of meaning than electronic communications do

• To most yes gadgetry communication is probably preferred but to me I prefer face to face communication.