Why is it so wrong to admit you adore women in all regards? Have men developed such an 'us against them' mentality?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems the younger generation of guys are all over the anti feminism wagon without a doubt lol

What Girls Said 4

• Not all of them of course!

• The genders pitted against each other reminds me of small children feeling their opposite has cooties and is yukky and all that. It's a mental regression as far as I'm concerned, to the mentality of a 5 year old. The only difference is the vocabulary used. Let's see some class and maturity.

• It depends on what "all regards" means. If it means women get a pass just because they're women even when they're wrong, then I think that's wrong. Loving and adoring the opposite sex is not wrong though lol

• When you say in all regards, do you mean take the bad attributes alongside the good?

What Guys Said 7

• It's not wrong. I think people today have a lot of pride and arrogance, so they try to treat the other gender like they are nothing special. If this was really true though, I dont think this many people would be on here, seeking dating, relationship, or marriage advice. I know I'm divorced, but I adored my ex wife.

• Personally I don't think it's wrong but more like just unusual. I mean... do you not see the flaws in women?

Disclaimer, I don't have women. But I do realize they're not perfect, just like men.

• Women have an innate same-group preference (demonstrated by universities that 3/4 women will side with other women, despite evidence supporting a man's position). Men *should* develop an "us against them" mentality simply to balance that out. Guys developing a little unity isn't a bad thing

Frankly, women don't have our backs -- so we have to look after ourselves. I'd love to be able to trust women... but the evidence suggests I should not. So I don't.

• I'm surprised a man your age would put something up like this. There are two reasons why I don't put women up on a pedal stool:

1. They are living, breathing human beings: They just as capable in engaging in harmful, evil destructive behavior as men. Just because they have breasts. vagina doesn't mean they are beyond reproach

2. Deep down they don't respect men who adore them: the vast amount of female worshiping that has gone on in teh media/hollywood/public education in last 30 PC years has created a entire generation of disillusioned, sexually frustrated, friend zoned passive pleasing "nice guys" Women want men who challenge them and stand up to them (when appropriate). I know all too well because I used to be one of those guys I just described. When I grew a backbone I started doing better with girls.

• I don't think most women despise men who adore them, I think respect is lost when they are put on a pedestal and fawned over and never challenged, as you pointed out.

• No it's the putting all blame on men always thing that's pissing them off. But no one ever does that...

• I think it's misguided, women are just people. Some are good, many are bad, nearly all have major faults. Regarding them as something more will only end in misunderstanding.

• People have different opinions, not everyone is the same.