Are you easy to get along with?

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I think to myself that I am a little too easy going. Been in positions before where people took my easy going-ness for weakness. But at the same time, I don't let such experiences change me. Because I am a person that speaks out, I just let people know up front when they are crossing the line. And over the years, I have learnt to handle situations in a diplomatic way, which is a good thing. Because in the past, you slip up, it was the other way around

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Wholly depends on your personality. I know I rub some people the wrong way. But most I get along with easily. I'm accepting of other people regardless of gender, race, religion or political affiliation. If you respect me I'll do the same for you.
    I give everyone I meet a baseline level of respect as fellow human beings. A deep respect and disrespect in my opinion are both earned. All you gotta do is maintain stasis and we're cool

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think so, yes. Even if I didn't outright become cool friends with someone, whenever anyone asked them their opinion of me, it was always positive.

1|0
    0|0
  • People need to have both a sense of humour and a major lack of ego to get along with me since I both say rude/obnoxious shit all the time and take the piss out of people I'm hanging around.

I don't get along with a lot of people, but those types of people aren't worth the effort to appease anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am. I break the ice by leg humping like a Chihuahua, we usually exchange names before I even get done.

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all

1|1
    0|0
  • If you are reasonably intelligent and have a decent sense of humor, then yes. If not, then no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I am generally a calm persn , I have a weird kind of humor and can take an insult and laugh it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • im too easy to get along with, it barely takes much to make a 6 hour conversation.
    if anything its a curse.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would think so. I have my bad days like anyone else, but I'm usually pretty cool around people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

Let's chill!

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i'm pretty laid back, i can make friends easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ehhh not really. I can be really annoying.

1|0
    0|0