How often do you partake in having fast food?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that often at all. I grew up knowing about eating good home cooked meals. Even if I have places to go, all I need to do is to prepare something from home and thats my breakfast, lunch or brunch. And I'm not talking about any microwaved stuff, I mean real cooking, the real Caribbean way

Most Helpful Girl

• Once a month, if that.

What Guys Said 7

• Last year I went to a fast food restaurant every day during lunch break because me school was situated in a pretty convenient center of the city. Now college ends at nearly 8pm and I don't want to go there in the evening.

• maybe twice a month or my body just kind of goes meh and i feel awful for a few days.

• Hmm.
    That varies. If you count starbucks Frappuccinos, then maybe 3-5 times a week. Most weeks I'll get starbucks once or twice. Every now and then I'll get chic fil a or wendys. Once in awhile tacobell, but it's usually only a drink.

• Used to be twice a week or more but now it's less than once a week if that.

• As often as I can, but not often enough to allow myself to get fat.

• probably once a week, i am pretty good at the proper meal bit

• Is there any other type of food?

What Girls Said 1