Im panicking help?

I have a economics exam tomorrow and i am so not prepared and i am so going to fail and im basically having a mental break down.. we have had so much to do this semester and i didn't have time to prioratize this subject since i had to finish the other exams before the last one..

I can re take it in February if i fail but i am so scared.. i haven't failed any classes and now its my last year in marketing and i can believe im going to fail

advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• economics is fucking easy. also, who studies for finals?

• its not easy.. i do

• i know i know, i did well last year but this year has been so hectic

• trust me. you'll be fine. it's really easy. i didn't pay attention a single day in macro (or micro and international) and i got a's. if i can get a's literally being on my computer and phone every class, then i'm fairly sure you'd be fine. this is despite the fact i had the same teacher for macro and international who didn't pay attention to shit and i looked up all the answers on my phone (so did everyone else).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• STUDY RIGHT NOW!

• i NEED TO STUDY AS WELL!

• i have studied all day.. and i feel like i won't get anything in my brain anymore

• YES YOU WILL! DO IT! I also have not study!