Do you have a dream guy/girl? If yes, what type of features do they have?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not physically.
    I'd like her to be pretty of course, but my main things don't relate to her looks.
    I'd like her to be outgoing, friendly, warm.
    I want our conversations to be interesting, we don't have to agree on everything, but we both need to be friendly and intelligent about it.
    I hope she's interested in a lot of the same things as me, but also has some interests outside of mine.
    I can't really define it anymore than that.

Most Helpful Girl

• He would be 1-5yrs older than me. He would be tall and have a skinny body with some muscle on him. He would have a nice smile that's all my wantings for a dream guy

What Guys Said 9

• dream girl scenario: a thin/fit girl who is 5'7 or less so i can be able to pick her up, she had unnaturally colored hair but my fave is red/purple hair. she has got to be interested in at least some similar things, such as marvel/DC sci-fi movies or enjoy playing games. she has got to have a cute personality but is just as evil as me, so pretty much we would torture each other for fun, slightly shy and reserved but trusts me enough with everything and vice versa. and my kryptonite would be her in the house with a baggy shirt that goes over one shoulder, and we could just sit and watch a movie and not need to talk, just cuddles into each other.
    hope than answers it ^.^

• Fit, fun, flirty, very feminine, confident and direct, sex appeal and sex drive, dances well, tan, high check bones, flat stomach and nice curves, really cute voice, feminine but still strong personality, classy elegant dresses well stylish. This is my girlfriend ❤✌😎👍

• She's Latvian, 5'5" , banging bod, blunt af, and a total cutie.

• Yes, she has dark hair, blue eyes, great body, great personality and she is totally perfect! She is my girlfriend.

• The hair should be mix of blonde ( most of all ) with some parts of brown-brunette.
    Black ( prefered ) Glasses in her face occasionally.
    Thin body but if she has some extra kg's it doesn't matter of course.
    Tall about 1,70m
    Breast about something normal. Nothing too big or too small.
    Nice shape of her ass and thighs. That is required :P
    Normal nails and tidy.

• Not speifically filler

• eh I don't have that one perfect dream girl... could list many different types

• Nicely tanned white girl, cute butt but not overly big, nice natural c cup boobs, tons of tattoos, nipple and belly button pierced. That's about it.

• Yours. filla

What Girls Said 10

• features it really depends but I like big guys
    as in for character I want him to be a know it all, like wherever you throw him he comes out standing and whatever convo or plans you open up to him he can manage.
    of course to be that he should be ambitious and hard working. adding to this nice and easy to hang with.

• Dark hair
    Dark eyes
    Fit but not overly fit
    Good hygiene
    Straight teeth for the most part
    Facial hair (stubble or beard highly preferred)
    Anywhere in the 5'7" - 6' height range
    Amazing sense of humor
    Sarcastic but not an outright dick
    Animal lover
    ? I think that covers it

• Yes I do but this is just hypothetical since I can be attracted to other phenotypes lol:
    -Tanned skin
    -Dark brown hair and brown or hazel eyes
    -tall (over1m80)
    -Muscles
    -light beard
    -nice smile
    -Manly
    -nice smell and hygiene
    -soft hair
    Personality:
    -jealous and protective
    -respectful
    -traditional
    -family oriented
    - Smart and ambitious
    -funny
    -Romantic
    I'm describing my crush lol 😍😜💕 So I am going to add, speaks Italian! 😊

• "phenotypes" reminds me of old DNA class. I hated that class so much lol

• @ConsultantIsBack hahha I remembered ny biology class as-well lol I guess I should of said other types haha

• Oh and
      -between the ages of 19 and 30
      - friendly
      -a leader
      -knowa how to handle any situation

• He's average height or tall, grey or light brown eyes and dark hair, tanned skin and possibly dimples. Also I'd like him to make me laugh and smile, be able to take a joke and support me like I'd support him. I would want us to have things in common but I would want him to have his own things he's into as well. I want to be able to have an intelligent discussion with him and if we argue I want us to be able to communicate properly. He's not shy and I'd know how he feels for me everyday. He would truly understand me and I want someone loyal who would never cheat or hurt me

• I am only attracted to dark haired men and beards. Beards are a yes. But otherwise no I'm attracted to who I'm attracted to.

• He would be a rock star!

• A nice personality but too bad I don't deserve that :(

• that we toungh kissing :/

• My dream guy is Zayn Malik <3