Would you ever date someone who used another person for sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had any knowledge of a person manipulating another for sex, or just using them for any other reason, Then no, I would not have anything to do with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not. Using someone for sex is a definitive statement of one's value system. It suggests that they are entirely consumed with themselves and their ego to the point of sacrificing someone else's pride, self-esteem, and potential mental wellbeing. They're more likely to be greedy, selfish on an inexcusable level, and self-absorbed. I'd rather have nothing to do with that internal mess.

What Guys Said 10

• if she was open about it to that guy xD but of course nobody would like to be used if he´s into more than sex.

• @polocrew analed @tony72722 but it's OK I'd still date his cute arse.

• So nice =D

• Hey whose "cute arse" guess whose single for star wars tommorow @consultantisback U, bye. U all men are pigs

• @tony72722 speaking if cute arse, umm den gloots/10
      Hnnggg😍

@polocrew, u like mike n Ike's Bae?

• Yes. Absolutely.

In my eyes, that's actually a bonus. It means that she's comfortable with her own sexuality and knows what she likes in bed, and she's much less likely to have bullshit insecure bedroom hangups.

• do you mean lied to the person to get the sex and then left them hanging? if you do then i would be worried that they'd do the same to me.

• sure why not?

• No the type of person who does that is probably not the type of person I would want to date

• No I definitely wouldn't.

• That doesn't sound like the type of person I'd get along with.
    I might pass, depends.

• No. I don't wanna be used the same way

• yes can you please elaborate what were the circumstances?

What Girls Said 12

• no why would i!

• If that person had truly changed and didn't do anything too cruel, then yes.
    However, there is a limit.

• What that person have done in the past is none of my business, so yeah, I would

• Nevet ever ever

• Im not sure

• No, I don't date users.

• I have trust issues

• Of course not

• sure, why not?

• Sorry I could never date someone like that.

• Probably not, since I don't want to be used. But you never know.

• It says something about them as a person, about who they are inside. So no. I wouldn't date anybody who used people for any reason.