What are you doing right now?

Doing laundry so my mom doesn't have to do it. And talking on the phone, and texting bff in NY.

Most Helpful Guy

• Laying in bed, doing stuff on my phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just finished my last final exam. Going back home to change into comfortable clothes and enjoying my free time to watch Netflix!

What Guys Said 14

• That is nice of you to do the washing. I am pushing a poop out right now as I type this on my iPhone. That is honestly what I am doing right at this moment. 😩😩😩😩💩💩💩💩😌😌😌😌😊😊😊😊

• Eating candy after having my second drink for the night, watching tv and trying to remember the things I was too busy to do this week and considering if I should try tackling one of them or just see what is up on my dvr tonight.

• I'm about to watch some stuff on the internet with my little bro as we do every evening. Usually gameplay videos, TV shows, cartoons and movies as well as some horror.

• Trying to download some songs off the internet (chill out NSA) but I keep up ending up on the third and forth page of the google search with no luck.

• Damn Girl, that's some multitasking at its finest.

I'm debating whether to get out of bed or not.

• Watching last Panthers

• In bed on my phone, watching Netflix and dying from stomach ache.

• board watching tv and messing around on here

• messaging my hot male date tomorrow..

• Unfortunately I am working

• tostitos guac and mary jane

• Cooking my wife dinner while she does laundry.

• Watching TV, but there's nothing good on...

• Watching your photo :p

What Girls Said 13