I just got done with my last final (final final lol) for forever. I walk at graduation on Saturday. I start a job on the 6th of January.
I have no more school work. No more tests. No more studying. No more job applications.
What should I do with myself for the next few days?
Most Helpful Guy
Enjoy your final days of freedom.
1. Is that an engagement ring on your finger in the profile picture? If so, spend the time with your fiancee or use the time to do something nice for him.
2. Take a day to take care of a 1 yr old baby; it will convince you to postpone having kids for a while.
3. If your parents are close by, spend time with them; you probably owe them massive amounts of thanks.
4. Go to a mall and people watch.
5. Read something that you have always wanted to read but never had the time.
6. Spend a day volunteering at a homeless shelter; it will make you appreciate what you've got.
7. If you are near the beach, go there and take a long walk by yourself. Contemplate where you are at in your life.
8. Subscribe to a genealogy site and start researching your family tree.
9. Spend a day cleaning your car so thoroughly that it looks like new.
10. Stay hone in your jammers and sing karaoke to youtube karaoke videos.
Congratulations and good luck!1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Relax! Because you will be busy in the new year and this is your time to enjoy not being in school! x1