What should I do with myself now?

I just got done with my last final (final final lol) for forever. I walk at graduation on Saturday. I start a job on the 6th of January.

I have no more school work. No more tests. No more studying. No more job applications.

I'm done.

What should I do with myself for the next few days?

:D

Most Helpful Guy

• Enjoy your final days of freedom.

1. Is that an engagement ring on your finger in the profile picture? If so, spend the time with your fiancee or use the time to do something nice for him.

2. Take a day to take care of a 1 yr old baby; it will convince you to postpone having kids for a while.

3. If your parents are close by, spend time with them; you probably owe them massive amounts of thanks.

4. Go to a mall and people watch.

5. Read something that you have always wanted to read but never had the time.

6. Spend a day volunteering at a homeless shelter; it will make you appreciate what you've got.

7. If you are near the beach, go there and take a long walk by yourself. Contemplate where you are at in your life.

8. Subscribe to a genealogy site and start researching your family tree.

9. Spend a day cleaning your car so thoroughly that it looks like new.

10. Stay hone in your jammers and sing karaoke to youtube karaoke videos.

Congratulations and good luck!

• Lol

Number two... I'm on board with the never having kids thing... people have been working on me for the last decade to get me to want to have them... isn't working yet lol but you have some good ideas.

• @red324 - I didn't say I wanted them later... I said I didn't want them ever lol

And if I had to have them I wouldn't have them late. I do NOT want to be my parents, 59 and stuck at home with 14 year olds. Noooo thanks. I want them the hell out of my house before I die, thanks haha

• Even better then :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Relax! Because you will be busy in the new year and this is your time to enjoy not being in school! x

What Guys Said 9

• Dump all the stress from the exams :D
    Ride your horse, do some sports, and maybe if you want to make a good impression on the 6th, do some research on the activities of your new employer.
    Coming in that day and having some knowledge about what they do, how and why will impress them!

• Enjoy the last bit of freedom before the real world starts for you!

• Time to find a life long hobby, maybe. Something you can always do whenever you have some spare time.

• Do what you always wanted to do :p

• If in doubt, travel.

• Get Drunk! ! But really celebrate and enjoy your accomplishments.

• enjoy the time you have before the pains of Christmas and the new job

• Go to the spa and get pampered for a job well done.

• i'm not sure why your arnt drunk and partying right now

What Girls Said 0