Do you up for you last two days of school?

High schoolers and college men/women? :)

Do you dress up for your last two days of school?****

Most Helpful Guy

• when i was in college, i usually downed

• I know most do. I go a medical college... I'm studying for Pharmacy Technician.

• dem finals doe... i remember those... anyways, sucks for you :D !!! who dresses up for for school unless you go to a private school (high school)?

• Pffft I do! These people won't see me for a while or forever, so I'm going out with a bang! Also, I believe any given moment should be a moment to show off your sense of style... within reason, of course. 😁

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Back in my day, I hijacked a train with shaving cream and water guns. It was pre 911, so everyone thought it was funny.

• I know u don't remember me, but I was one of the passengers. The little girl with the long dark hair that was hugging up on her mother? I think I even kicked u once...

• Oh that was you! That bruise lasted for weeks!

• Yes that was me! Served you right, it did! "✊"

• Oh absolutely. I dress up the hell out of it

• XD I don't know if you're mocking me or not, but I love your answer!

• Nah. I ain't mockin you. I want to look good and have all eyes on me in the last day of school

• I wear a T-shirt and jeans or shorts everyday. That's not going to change.

• Have to wear uniform :c

• I usually don't

What Girls Said 1

• What does this mean?

• I'm asking if anyone dress more cooler or more beautifully than the norm on their last two days of High school or college.

• ooh! No haha by that time I just want it to be over with!