What should I do?

I dont know how long it has been for but I suffer from depression. I have been self harming for 2 weeks now. Recently I had the worst month of my life and my grades have gone down dramatically. Also, around 3 months ago I put a plastic bag around my head and began feeling sleepy, but i chicken out before i actually feel asleep. These past 2 days I was happy and had no idea why I was even depressed in the first place. Until today when my parents saw my grades and screamed at me. My parents tell me im useless and a failure (all the time) and I feel like I dont have any real friends. I dont want to tell my parents so that is completely out of question. I would love to tell my friends but I dont think I can trust them. I am so used to my depression that when I cry, its a dry cry, I ran out of tears. I have no idea what im going to do to help.

Most Helpful Guy

• You call 911 tell them your harming yourself and have attempted suicide.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be friends with somebody who is disabled, buy sandwiches for homeless people, volunteer at your local food bank, sponsor a child for charity - these things will improve your life.

What Guys Said 2

• Get some help... from anyone.. you need to talk to someone about this. I have chronic depression problem and it comes and goes from time to time even though I'm surrounded by many people who loves me.

• i dont think you can get help if you dont tell your parents, seems like a serious depression, you should consult a therapist, seriously! you could also tell your doc if you seem him, he can help you out as well and probably recommand a therapist

What Girls Said 1

• Ok I have no right to tell you to stop doing what you are doing because I would be a hypocrite. I've dealt with what you are going through. I would like to talk to you so please leave me a message @ marvelgirl2016 please.