What is the most amount of money you have ever found on the ground?

The most I ever found was a twenty dollar bill. I was walking home from school and there was nobody else around, so I kept it.

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I found $300.00. I worked as a security officer at the place i was working at. It was close to Christmas time when I found it. I took it to the lost and found. Was I tempted to take it? Yes I was. But then again, I kind of thought.. What if I were the person that lost it? So it went to the lost and found. Where it went from there, I don't know. I did what was right on my part.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, you definitely did what was right... If you had found it on the street with no one around that would have been another story. I could not have lived with the guilt of keeping that.

• Show All
    • (EDIT) No chance of ever getting it back

• Yes, I agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've found a twenty! I forget where, however my mum once found a 50

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• In my teens I found a wallet containing appx $ 60 (USD value, what I found was Indian currency) but no ID in the wallet allowing me to track the owner.

I fed some homeless kids with that money :D (I love the idea that no one sleeps hungry)

1|0
    0|0
  • A few years ago I found a $100 on the ground in target. Nobody was around looking for it so I used that bad boy to fill up my gas tank buy dinner for a friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I found a fifty dollar money order that was blank

1|0
    0|0
  • I found a twenty as well, spent it on junk food. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • $5 bill on the street. Just took it and kept going.

1|0
    0|0
  • 50 cents :(

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 bucks was the most. Been a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • The most was Ten Dollars.

1|0
    0|0
  • I also found a $20 bill.