Would u rather no tv or no internet (more details in description)?

OPTION A- you are only allowed to watch tv but you can never use any computers, tablet, phones (only exception is for phone calls). but on the bright sight you can watch literally any tv show ranging form anime, drama, cartoons at any time. but you can't watch youtube videos. You can only play console games.

OPTION B- you can use internet without any limits but you can't watch a tv. And whatever you can find on the tv won't be available online to you. but you can watch any youtube video if you please. you can only play online games on computer or mobile devices.

I personally would pick option A though. Some of my favorite games are only on consoles anyway. If im allowed to watch EVERY single show i want, it can keep me busy ffrom wanting to use the internet.

• No TV
  • No internet
s***. meant to say option b in my last sentence.
No Netflix by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• No tv, I hardly watch tv anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• What about the case where what appear on the internet 1st is not going to be pon TV and you use a monitor instead?

You can't expect me to not watch Netflix because some dude can watch it with a computer attached to his TV (called smart TV) now can you? In fact most of the internet is on TV now and I use a TV as my monitor for work.

TV: no internet content or previously internet content (house of cards). No online. No multi players and no downloads. Absolutely no streaming.

What Girls Said 4

• No TV for me. I use the Internet much more.

• I never watch TV, so it's a no brainer.

• I never watched TV anyway sooo

• No tv. I actually didn't have a tv for years while in school. The internet can be a place for a lot of knowledge, finding humorous things, and whatnot.

What Guys Said 13

• Easy, I already don't have a TV. I haven't seen a TV in five years or so. When TV switched over to digital I never bothered updating. So haven't seen one since then. I don't miss it either.

• Easy, no TV. You control what you see with internet, you can't with a TV.

I rather watch YouTube videos all day than wasting at least 65% of the time viewing commercials.

• you clearly didn't read my description clearly, didn't you?

• Not really I speed up to it. Still, as I said, I rather watch YouTube videos all day rather than TV including then not being able to watch the few shows that I'd normally watch on a TV. Plus I read a lot online.

• I actually prefer console games, I never liked online games, and I never play mobile games, because I really hate cell phones.

• no tv. that would've been a hard decision if not for the fact you can use internet almost everywhere, but you need a tv to watch tv.

• Can't live without both!

• Shit, I clicked no internet, but I meant to vote for no TV. I could definitely live without watching TV, I don't do it much anyway.

• TV is a pile of dog excrement nowadays. I couldn't survive without the internet.

• i very very rarely watch tv, im online whenever im home..

• no need for TV since 100/100Mbit internet installed.

• Netflix!!!

• Are you kiddin me brah? I don't watch tv anyways. INTERNET ALL DAY HOMIE

• Fuck TV, give me internet, lol

• Well since I don't have tv, and have never had tv, and I hate tv it's an easy choice