Girls, Is this still too long?

So I have long hair to my shoulders & I'm thinking of cutting it (for a number of reasons) and was wondering if this is still considered too long because I don't know if I'd like my hair short like a caesar haircut (aka long on the top short on the sides typical guys haircut)...

Matthew Mcconaughey in the movie Mud
Girls, Is this still too long?Dylan Rieder

Johnny Depp in the Secret Window

• Yes, I think that's still too long for my liking...
    24% (4)
  • No, that's borderline any longer and it would be too much
    18% (3)
  • Other... explain in the comments
    12% (2)
  • I'm not picky like that if a guy has nice hair it doesn't matter if it is long or short (I wish most girls thought like this but in my experiences they don't)
    46% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Also post a pic of the maximum length that you would tolerate... please & thank you.

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I love love love that hair length on guys 😍👌

• I use to bring a photo of Johnny from the Secret Window to the hairdressers back in the day to get my hair cut.

• Thats not too long at all, I like it😛 but it doesn't really matter, is your hair and if u feel comfortable with any haircut, then u are gonna rock it!

• i like it :p

• which style do like most?

• I thunk it looks fineeee. ;)

• Weird, my hair is 3-5 inches longer and I posted a question and most girls wanted it gone...

• So I guess I should cut 3-5 inches off then ;)

• Whatever floats your boat 😊

• It doesn't make a difference to me about the guys hair style. But I'd still like to see a picture of you for a better opinion of your hair.

• it's your hair, cut it how you want and the right girl won't mind.

• I thought I met the right girl... than she left me for someone else and insulted & humiliated me in the process.