What ingredients would you use to make the perfect salad?

Mine would be a field green mix, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, bleu cheese crumbles, bean sprouts, real bacon bits, boiled egg and Betty's salad dressing.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfection is a myth or a state of mind ;) I prefer what suits my taste at that point in time.

On the Vegan side I'd use tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, onions (loads of it), pineapple, nuts, apples and maybe a few more here and there

On the Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian side the above apart I'd use chicken breast, shrimp, bacon :D

Not necessarily all of them at the same time but these are the ingredients I look forward to in a salad

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love making Southwest Chicken Salads.

Boiled, Baked or Grilled chicken.
    Green leaf lettuce.
    Tomato with lemon pepper on it.
    Drained corn.
    Black beans.
    A little bit of mozzarella cheese.
    Southwest dressing.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Two words: Celery seeds. No matter what salad you're making, celery seeds are always the peee-ace doo RAYzistaunce.

Best potato salad: Peel em. Boil em. Drain em. Then, while they're still hot, into the pot go chopped celery, chopped onions, chopped hard-boiled eggs, chopped dill pickles (better than "relish"), mayo (no EDTA) and--you guessed it--celery seeds.

I'll now conclude with one word. DAMN.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I include celery seed in my potato salad, macaroni salad, tuna salad... etc.

• Spinach, green pepper, red onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumber, artichoke, carrot, cheese, ham and blue cheese dressing

1|0
    0|0
    • Artichokes are great! I have never had them in a salad, aside from pasta salad.

• Show All
    • We have a gourmet pizza place here in OKC. They have a pie called Pizza of the Gods. It has an olive oil and garlic glaze instead of a red sauce then topped with artichoke's, tomatoes, mushrooms and, provolone cheese

• That sounds amazing!!

• I don't know, but it would definitely have onion!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lamb, chicken, beef, Turkey, egg, fish. Yeah, that will make a good salad 😀

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon... end of recipe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Fancy mix with all those greens I can't describe. Some look like little spikey leaves and are peppery, others are very dark. I would say that, olives, mushrooms, corn, feta cheese, and a balsamic vinaigrette.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah, yes... that would be the field greens mix (my favorite).
      Feta is awesome! I had a difficult time choosing between feta, bleu and gorgonzola.

• It's so good :')
      Yea! Bleu was the next choice.

• ALL THE ABOVE! sounds yummy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Grilled chicken
    Boiled eggs
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Carrots
    Black olives
    Turkey
    Ham
    Cheese
    Ranch

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds good! :) Although I would take either the grilled chicken or ham & turkey. I think all three would be too much for me.

• Yeah I didn't mean together either grilled chicken or turkey and ham together.

And I forgot tge croutons lol

• I like croutons only if they are home made!

• A burger, cheese, bread and lettuce. Call it a burger salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat salads. I don't like salads.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whatever you're eating, it's working great, judging from that body lol