Christmas present for 11 year old girl?

I need to get a present for my 11 year old niece. she's into teenage girl stuff. I was talking with her and she told me even though she likes clothes, opening clothes and gift cards on Christmas is boring. She really likes Bath and Body Works, especially the little scented hand sanitizers they have. But she already has a lot of things from there and I think a lot of other people would be getting her things from there too.
she's a figure skater but I dont know if she would want ice skating stuff?
I have no idea what to get her. Any ideas?

What Girls Said 2

• Find out what her fav scent is and buy her more smelly goods! Candles are great too!

• Well she is too young for tons of make up. But maybe get her little things like flavored chapstick, nail polish, you can get these little packets for facemasks at Wal-Mart, and a Christmas scented lotion like twisted peppermint from bath and body works. You can put it all together and make it a little spa kit. If you need more suggestions just message me. I have a sister her age and she is a dancer and very girly just like your niece so I have tons of ideas.

• P. s. candle is not a good idea for an 11 year old. I speak from experience! Plus not that exciting sorry if I offend anyone who suggested that.

What Guys Said 1