Are you afraid of heights?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. At least, not anymore. I love climbing high and looking down. Such a far-iful sight lol. Besides, growing up in the Caribbean, if you are afraid of heights and you never overcame it, then you probably didn't have the best boy / tomboy childhood days ever, trust me lol. We all climbed hills, trees and mountains. The ones who are afraid gets left behind. I got left behind growing up until I learned to face my fear. Thank Jah I did. Best childhood ever :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'm afraid of heights, I get dizzy and freak out! I'm a land dweller! Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • There are high places on land though hehe :3 But I know what you mean

What Guys Said 12

• Not a big fan at all... I mimic cats... can climb to the top of anything but if picked up or ladders... hell no... even 2 inches off the ground... nothing else matters till we've got footing back on the ground. its ridiculous...

1|0
    0|0
  • I sort of have vertigo, except when I get near the ledge of high places I get drowsy and get a feeling that I want to jump.

Odd thing is that I can up and down a ladder np, I can stand on top a glass floors high above without the same feelings. I believe as long as it's encased then I do not have a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Not as long as they stay up there and I stay down here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, for things I control, like rock climbing lol i can't look down. For things I know are safe (statistically speaking), like a rollercoaster, i'm fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yaa I aamn, i hate them I can just about deal with it. Doing zipwire and abseiling I just freeze and even when I was on the London Eye years ago I didn't like it that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am actually but only because I feel the need to jump off very high places :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more afraid of the result of falling than the height itself.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really no

1|0
    0|0
  • sadly, yes... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I love heights. Can't wait to skydive! Some day skydive, some day...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Even if it's like a metre.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I am! m md

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not. They've never bothered me too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but it I am standing near the edge of a stairwell and look down I get a weird feeling and have to back away.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I am not.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I don't look straight down I'm ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but only if its really really high

0|0
    0|0