Do you get mad when you loose at a game?

I won't get mad just a little upset but not crazy! :P

• YES VERY! 😡
    15% (3)24% (6)20% (9)Vote
  • Just Upset! :P
    75% (15)32% (8)51% (23)Vote
  • Not At All! :)
    10% (2)44% (11)29% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂 Pfft no I play to relax myself after a long day so I don't have the energy to cuss out some stupid potty mouth kid in Call of Duty

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• a mix of the first one, but most of the times i'm just upset, but if I've tried the level 24 times and I still can't get it. Yeah i'm pissed. but then I realize it's a game, and there is internet, and afterwards when I find out how easy it was to do that I just feel stupid.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• i don't get angry, i just plot how to emotionally break you so i have the advantage next game :3

plus i never lose the games i play, prob why i play them >.< the only game i prob rage at to the point of extreme salt is trials fusion, or just lag -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • Just upset but if the game is messing with me (lag, hit detection, just outright screwing me over) then yeah I yell, cuss, drop my controller

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, some of those old scholl games had me bugging :|
    After like the 1000th time having to go through a stage of having to fight a boss i was throwing controllers and cussing at the top of you lungs. One time throwing the tv across the room.
    Now i just cuss a lot. Play with passion or dont fk'n play at all :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's a football game, football is more then a game! If cards or something like that then no :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a certain amount of patience and times I have to keep losing before I lose it and get mad lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I obviously don't play to lose! I might say a "damn" or a "fuck" but I don't go in total rage mode!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I rage , XD. But I don't put my head through the wall, the most I would do is scream, occastionally throw the remote. >.>

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the game. If the Vikings lost the super bowl, I'd put my hand through a wall. If my friend beats me at madden, who cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if I lose to an arrogant bastard.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the game

Snakes and Ladders? No.
    Russian Roulette? I'd be pretty peeved.

1|0
    0|0
  • Between B and C.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I get fucking pissed sometimes. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Not unless its skyrim then im like what the f##k why is it so hard

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends. if its on a really hard setting or its something like dark souls, then I don't get mad. if I know I can do it then I get mad if I lose.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It depends. If it's the first time I'll brush it off. The second-third time I'll get a bit upset, and any loss after that my mouth becomes uncensored and I'll rage. Also if I die by something stupid I will rage, though it depends on what level of tolerance I Amat that point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya I get so mad I panic!

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really too angry. I curse a bit but don't throw the remote controller through the window.

1|1
    0|0
  • :3 I can't disclose that. Just know I'm a terrible loser and I make way more grunts and ughs than necessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's a really hard boss on a game and I've tried 50 times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get annoyed more than anything. I'm too competitive. Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, that's exactly why I don't play. I like being calmly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I just start practicing on my own so I can make a sweet come back.

1|0
    0|0