What age did you stop playing with toys?

I say I stopped at 9 or 10. But every once in a while I would play with action figures and stuff up to age 11 or 12. But I kept it a secret because I knew I was too old and I didn't want to get made fun of.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...

I am 22.

I stopped when I was like 12. I played with them consistently until then. And last year I may or may not have a "relapse" where my mother walked into my room to see the me set up with my horse figurines and barn playing ranch lol

No shame. I found it very stress relieving to revert back to being 12 and only having to figure out how to move 25 horse figurines together in a manner that was both realistic and time efficient.

She found it very amusing and told my boyfriend when he came to pick me up that night that he was now dating a ten year old. :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I never stopped, I find it an imaginative playful experience, and to stop would be for superficial reasons outside of productivity, it is a perfectly reasonable recreational task and the way I perform it includes mature organized structure and context on most occasions.

What Girls Said 6

• I was maybe 11? I played Barbies a lot as a kid. And it tapered off. My sister was younger and she still wanted to play, but I remember I wouldn't because a part of me didn't want to anyone. And then I felt guilty for taking away 2 years that I got to play with dolls but she didn't.

• I'm 22 & I am childishly obsessed with toys & sweets.
    Yesterday I bought a sonic screwdriver for myself for Christmas. I collect Pokemon cards, action figures, stuffed animals...
    & I know for a fact my mother has bought me the whole of the Clangers play set for Christmas :3
    I will never too old for toys.

• Probably when I was 15 lol. I'm 16 now 😂
    I still buy Barbie dolls and monster high, just don't play with them

• i still play with dolls ♡

• I never started😂😂😂well at least nit with dolls i probably stopped with toys at age 6

• I played with barbies until 2nd year.. so I was about 12.

What Guys Said 9

• i just play with my big boy toys but the last child toys i collected where halo mega blocks when i was 12. and tbh multiple nerf guns when i was 15 :P

• I still play with toys. just not the same kind I did as a kid.

• What makes you think I stopped playing with them toys?

• I haven't stopped, technically video games are toys. I collect Transformers and also build Lego sets. Plus I have little nephews and a niece so I play with them.

• I play with my girlfriends rude toys sometimes haha

• wait were we supposed to stop i still do. my kids would be mad at me if i stopped now.

• DEPENDS ON THE TOY
    Are we talking like... Nerf Guns... Or Bad Dragon products? ;D

• Probably around 13 I stopped buying action figures for myself and would secretly play with them. Now at the age of 21 I low-key play with action figures and if my Mom goes to the store to buy something like a present for a birthday I'll say something along the lines of, "if you see anything cool you should consider buying it." She picks up on that 100% of the time.

• Well I make forts with blankets and pillows and use stuffed animals for throwing

BED WAR