Are you a family man?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm absolutely a family woman and I want a family man!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll have to say that i'm a family man in my mind because I always loved the idea of such as a child and even to this day. But unfortunately, my family isn't close. Well, at least not as close as they used to be. Both sides of the family were close in their days. But, not as long enough for me to have experienced it😔 it saddens me to think about it but oh well, that's life. But all hope is not lost. Hopefully and maybe I'll fall in love with an empress who is close to hers and get a taste of what that feels like😄

What Girls Said 3

• I am not a total family (wo) man.

I am all for the marriage thing but I'm not so overly thrilled about the whole kid part of being a family.

If I could get married and just not have kids that'd be awesome but it's looking like I might have to have one - a most unfortunate realization, honestly. Some people are not supposed to have them and I am one of those people.

• It's looking like you might have to have one? Who says you have to?

• Then start being happy instead of saying your life is now over/ruined. People are wrong if they really believe they have the obligation of getting married and having kids.

• No, because I am a young lady haha

• No, I'm a weirdo loner. I love families and wish I was different though.

What Guys Said 11

• 0|1
  • Not really no. I don't believe in marriage nor do I want kids really; my SO feels the same way.

• Yeah, I most certainly am! I would like to get married some day, and have a couple of cute kids :)

• NEVER BEEN NEVER WILL! #SorryNoSorry

• Absolutely (will be).

• If I could spend time with my family, absolutely. But having my job doesn't make that easy at all.

• I want to get married but I really don't like children.

• Definitely. Family comes third.

• No, not really.

• yup I am... :)

• Fuck no.

A family man is a stupid, brainwashed feminist.