A random thought... Is it possible 😶?

So the thing is that I've heard people of ISIS are using social media just to find some more like them. And my question is there any chance that a GaGer could be from ISIS 😶? 😂😂😂 I know it's stupid but still... Can I be right?

Most Helpful Girl

• it is a very low chance, they mostly use twitter

• More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Those two crazy-asses out in California were both individually radicalized long before they met, and bonded through online talk about jihad and martyrdom (none of which raised a flag during the visa review process).

While I've yet to see the likes of them on GaG, I've seen openly pro-ISIS users on Facebook (often commenting on news articles, though I have to assume they're either the dumber ones or beyond the reach of western law enforcement). If you see something, do not engage. Report it and move on.

• Yes. Im sure there are people with radical values on here. Probably not only islam either, there are probably radical scientologists on here too lol

• Sure.. I've encountered some on a game, trying to recruit

• Very possible. In fact, I can think of a member or two who I personally suspect are in fact ISIS sympathizers, if not recruiters.