Have you ever knocked someone out, or been knocked out yourself?

My answer is yes and almost :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Does falling off the jungle gym in 4th grade count? Cause I got knocked out from that.

Otherwise no.

• Yes! Anytime somebody gets knocked the fuck out its cool, so it counts <3

Sorry that happened to you though :(

• Eh I was jumping from one ledge across a big distance (for a 4 year old) to grab onto the monkey bars and fell hard on my back. Knocked me out AND the wind out of me, but it was my own fault lol

• I've fell down and busted my ass severaltimes just walking, so dont feel bad :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in fights before but I've never knocked anyone out.. I've hurt a guy kind of badly when he went after my sister one time. I tackled him off a deck and hit him quite a few times.. He didn't have a shirt on so his back was all cut up from the pavement I tackled him onto. I'm still surprised he didn't get authorities involved. I think he was ashamed of his behavior or something.

I still feel bad about that.

• Gotta protect your family.

• Yeah but I pride myself on relying on my words instead of my fists. He was smaller than me so I probably could've restrained him.

• Yeah, thats always best. Gotta live with or pay the consequences for everything we do.

What Girls Said 10

• The first time was when I was a baby. I was at a barbecue and I got fussy so my mom was taking me out to the car when she tripped over some fencing material an idiot left out in the parking lot. She dropped me on my forehead and landed on top of me which knocked me out. My dad drove seventy miles an hour (with my mom in the passengers side, crying uncontrollably) through my town which is 25 miles an hour and almost got arrested. I still have a scar on my forehead which is like an impression into my skull.

The second time was when I was 12 and i was trying to reach behind a granite counter top it ended up on falling on my ankle bringing my entire body to the ground and i hit the back of my head against the concrete. I don't remember how long I was out. I went inside and argued with my mom for an hour about something being wrong. Originally I thought I sprained it but I quickly found out it was broken at the very least. When I was at the hospital and it got X-rayed it turns out it I shattered my foot.

• No I can't say I have!

• Never 😞 I wanna knock someone out so bad! Haha
    I also would like to know how being knocked out feels

• Id let you knock me out id like it :-P

• @Joeman1252 I been hit by a few, they hit a lot harder when they ain't drunk off their ass lol

• Also I would never knock u out I will never hurt a woman un less she has a weapon if she using her fist a could stop her without hurting her but I can't stop a bullet

• I haven't knocked out anyone or been knocked out.

• I was a klutz and fell down from the second floor and I woke up an hour later with an ice pack on my head. 😒

• I slammed the door in my sisters face. It knocked out her tooth and knocked her right out

• Yes but it was by accident! :P

• Now, thats gotta be one helluva story! :P

• Well... My friends were playing and running around and I went to go get something and when I opened the door my friend was right there so... I hit him. But it was an accident!

• Accident did'nt make it hurt any less :P lmao
      That story made my night :)

• I've lost consciousness, but it wasn't because of fighting or whatnot.

• I was hit by a car. Don't remember much of anything for the next month. Does that qualify?

• I'm an MMA fighter so I've knocked a few people out. I have floored quite a few guys during a sparring session too 😜💪👊

What Guys Said 14

• Yes and yes. Been in my share of fights but I've never been on either end of a full KO. One kid was a little wobbly once but that's it. But in football I caught a kid sleeping when he ran slant in front of me and I lit him up helmet-to-chin, he was out. And then it came full circle on me when I was inexplicably hurriedly put in as an offensive lineman on a punt by a new coach who didn't know me and clearly didn't know I had no business at that position, haha. Of course I end up on some huge kid, so I'm overmatched. I try to hold him up long enough for the punter to get the ball off, and I got spun around and doubled over at the waist in the process. Mission accomplished but while I was bent over another kid coming in from the edge jumped to try to block the punt, and kneed me in my head or my jaw or something, and next thing I know I'm tossing peanuts to pink elephants on Queer Street, haha. Then I came to and I remember getting up to run off the field and almost immediately falling flat on my face. Tough outing for your boy WhiteSteve.

• Nope, I ain't gonna lie though, it's something I wanna do but not to anyone innocent. I'm patiently waiting for that one guy to give me that self defense claim so I can milk >:)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b5ea5974b2.jpg

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...06xZa1ts6wixo1_1280.jpg

• I actually never got punched in my whole life. I did punch some dude in maths class once who was throwing the end of his pen towards me all the time. I stood up on middle of the class, walked to him calmly, first grabbed his head and threw it against his table, he tried to stand up and then i punchem him in the face, he then tried to punch me and he failed to touch me, like he punched in the air next to me lol. Pretty emberassing for him! We then had to go to the principle's office but none had any sentence.

• I've been knocked out at kickboxing practice
    i was sparring with a guy who fought on a very level, and it was all fine untill i saw the perfect opertunity to get a great punch in on his head
    After that i was fucked 1 combo and i was out for 3 seconds :P

i also knocked one of my bullys out when i stood up to them

• I've never been knocked out and I was a rebel during my highschool years and been into many fights and was suspended in more than one occasion. I've even posted some of my fights in youtube, well my friends did, but yeah I was a badass when I was younger.. What the hell happened to me? I do miss the old days...

• Both. I got stamped on the face during a fight I was badly outnumbered in. Smashed my eyes socket and it was night night. Headbutted a guy years ago who was trying to smash a bottle off my head. He never woke up for nearly an hour. Went overboard drunk with some dick in a party and punched him clean up the hallway. Pummeled him on the deck. Thought he was dead. I kinds lost the plot. Got dragged off him and he was a mess lying there. Then he made the snuffling, snoring sound people that get knocked out make. I'm embarassed by it looking back but your a lot more aggressive as a young man and throw fists at the drop of a hat. They were both more than capable of doing the same to me so it wasn't a liberty I took

• I have. Skiing gone wrong, all I remember is fall and I was at the bottom of the hill. I been told I was rolling, I can't remember this truth.

And another time downhill mountain biking gone wrong, lost traction on a downhill incline and smashed into a tree, then kept going to the bottom of the hill with bike crashing on top. Broke my wrist as well and was knocked the fuck out. Helmet saved my melon truth.

• I don't know if I even truly knocked anyone out. I have choked someone out and have put people out in terms of a TKO. I have also knocked myself out, but no one has knocked me out.

• Something I usually do to guys who tries to reduce my stardom at school 😂 LOL 😁
    But I'm a good boy now 😶...

• Several times, and once, bat to the face does that, lol.

• Yes I've knocked out someone there were hitting my girl and she was crying they had it coming I also almost broke there nose

• I've not knocked anyone out, and I was only knocked out because of a car accident.

• Yes, I have knocked people out (I'm both proud and ashamed)
    No, I have never been knocked out (Although sometimes it hurt so bad, I wished to be)

• Got knocked out in a mosh pit. I was in the pit one second and woke up on a stretcher.