Do you agree that Dancing ( I am a dance teacher ) is most intimate thing a woman/man can do outside of romance/sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not the way I dance it isn't, ha!

It isn't the first thing that springs to mind as intimate.

Washing someone's hair,
    Taking care of them when they are sick,
    Swimming together... I don't know, maybe because I don't slow dance... or do any proper dance.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• Dancing and romance r very much intertwined tho r they not? If not sex itself but sexual tension would definitely b involved at times. And some may consider sex itself a certain type of dance lol I don't know about me but some might lol

• i definitely do. i salsa and tango and I've got more women to bed that way then any other thing. super close dancing my thigh between their things. her garbing my arms and me garbing her waste. I've made a few women orgasm while dancing.

• nuevo tango is an great dance, as is street salsa

• i do Argentine Tango not so sure what street salsa is but i just salsa, buchata, maranga, cha cha cha,

• “Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire.”
    ― Robert Frost

• Oh yeah, I'd love to dance! Although I'm pretty poor at it. I would love to take lessons from you some time next year (if you're ok with teaching me)! :)

• I love Bollywood dancing. Desi women when they move are amazing :)

• I can't dance in ANY way, even if my life depended on it! :P

But yeah, Bollywood women do have some sexy moves! ;)

• It depends on the kind of dance. I don't think step dance is exactly romantic.

• Pretty much, yes!!!
    That's amazing you teach that
    Joining a hip hop workshop in uni did wonders for me,👍😜
    This past year over been learning Latin, for obvious reasons 😍

I want to be as cool as you when I'm 44, ✌😎

• It's one of the more intimate things yes, physically anyway I personally think writing is up there to when you write for each other, words have a way of reaching places the physical never can.