What would you tell your younger self?

I would tell her that it gets better and that the bullies don't know shit and that she'd turn out pretty badass if i say so myself hahaha and that it's ok to be different

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd pick his big ass strong goofy ass up and make out and put him on bed and kiss him more to thank him for being my younger self cos I won't be same without him.

Thanks younger Tyler mccolt in other dimension, U big ass strong son of a bitch bahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• -Appreciate your family and all loved ones. They may not always be around for you as you grow older. Fate has its own plan we know nothing about, so love them always and express it. Learn to forgive them and listen to them without focusing on whether you find them hypocritical or unfair or not. They are on your side.
    -Tomorrow is always a day away, better to work on self-discipline now. Procrastination will be your downfall.
    -Take care of your body's health, it's sacred. You only get one body ever.
    -Don't spend too much time on the Internet, or it will make you more self-conscious and easily annoyed. Do spend some time on it though... the flow of information and ideas between so many walks of people is dazzling.
    -Every birthday is a blessing, not everyone gets to live another year. Always celebrate.
    -Be good to your body and develop good lifestyle habits early. Try your best to acquire a taste for fish and other healthy food.
    -Explore skincare ASAP to get rid of the acne before it scars. It's expensive and confusing but WORTH IT.
    -Keep in touch with your high school and college friends regularly. Good friends are gems, hold them close.
    -Work harder on your appearance. Beauty matters, and you don't have to conform... just be the best version of yourself that you can be.
    -Take every opportunity you get seriously, and do not get overconfident.
    -Rejection is a necessary part of life. Sometimes you reject and sometimes you will be rejected. Getting past it will make you stronger.
    -Take advantage of learning from your mistakes and don't get disheartened by them so easily. Everything likely happens for a reason. Search for it.
    -Always get to know your neighbors. You never know when you may need each other, and it's better to live in a community than in isolation.
    -Don't be intimidated by the popular. Popularity often fades and regardless carries pressures which you'd rather not deal with on top of normal life. Stand up for the few people you clearly saw bullied. Don't be self conscious about being the only brown girl among whites.
    -Start working early and part time and learn to save money. When you do spend, don't forget to spend on EXPERIENCES with people. They may not be tangible objects, but memories LAST and the time you get with friends and family is limited.
    -Learn to cook early. Your mom was very frustrating in the kitchen, yes, but you should have sucked it up and learned how to cook as amazing as she did. Would've made life a lot easier.

What Guys Said 20

• Save more of your money
    Get serious about lifting sooner
    Don't quit football
    Skip that first semester of trying to be a computer science major lol
    Learn how to talk to girls and not be beta sooner

• Straight up RKO myself and say "do the opportunities you know you're going to regret if you don't"!

• I would just say - Don't repeat my mistakes please ;)

• Don't lose all your friends by skipping a class. Don't quit football and keep your social life as it is.
    Also, limit the time you do things on your PC. Even though you'll learn a lot, it's not good to do it too much.

Sometimes I think I was born to not be very social, other times I think it's because of what I did in the past :(

• I would tell the younger me that no one on this planet really cares about you and will lie to you and only want to use you, they aren't worth your time. Also life is a long hard road so suck it up and work hard at shit.

• Control your mouth
    Never shop in Bahrain
    Go to College
    When you meet a "Cally" walk away... then run.

• "Put down that fucking donut!"

• Go ahead and make your mistakes. Just be big enough to own up to them and above all, Learn from them. It's a life long process.

• Your metabolism is crap genius

• don't drop the soap :/

• "Go fuck yourself"

• Get a hair cut you fucking hippie.

Job a soccer team asap, Ya pretty good Lad.

• "Work out you fat fuck."
    That's probably it.

• Follow your intuition. It never fails.

• NBK! NBK! NBK! NBK!

• To gang out with That weird one :p

• I would tell my younger self to stop listening to his mother. She is an idiot and doesn't know what she is talking about. Her advice is almost always wrong.

The only way to get the bullies to stop messing with you is to fight them. You don't have to win the fight. Just make sure they know you are a target that hits back and they will leave you alone.

Your not stupid. You just need to learn better study habits.

Stop thinking you have to be a door mat to be a nice guy. Everyone should be able to stand up for themselves without worrying about being an asshole. Normally the people that accuse you of not being nice are the people that are wanting to take advantage of you.

Then I would go on to teach my younger self about low carb dieting, instead of trying to follow the high carb methods the food pyramid teaches.

I guess I would also throw in some stock tips as well. lol

• The upcoming lottery numbers and major world events, a poke about how to capitalize.
    Pretty happy with how I turned out otherwise.

• I tell them the miracle of life lol

• Deny the medications... The side effects will ruin your life forever D:

What Girls Said 9

• I'd tell her that all the things she thinks she'll never have, she will. That life is hard for many but soon she should be counting herself lucky, because some people never get what everyone should have but she is one of the lucky ones to be loved and safe.

• Your younger self would never have believed you though. When you hit bad times you stop caring if it'll get better. It's not better now, who cares about later.

I would have told my younger self that I was allowed to feel the way I did and that I have every right to speak my mind. I doubt I'd have listened to myself, but you can't fault me for trying.

• Find a dream and pursue it at all costs. Nothing is permanent. Only worry about the opinions of people you respect. Workout. Get as much knowledge as possible but don't ignore your intuition. Look for the good. Laugh a lot. Don't complain. Above all be kind.

• i'd tell her stay cool girl.. 8) and I am cool. so not much to tell :P

• Stop caring about what mfs think about you!

• Take care of yourself.

• Don't give a fuck about what people think or say about you.

• To grow up 😂😂

• Forgive people, but never for the same mistake twice