Do you minecraft?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but some of the older kids I nanny for do.

What Girls Said 3

• well minecraft is another word for breathing to me.. yes i do breath

• No, I do not, but it is super popular with many of the kiddos I've worked with.

• nope i find it a waste of time

What Guys Said 7

• I played minecraft and i still do
    i simply love how much freedom the game gives you and the posebilitys you have with redstone
    For me redstone is the most fun about the game though, and even if the game is filled with a lot of kiddies idc, its still fun to blow thier mind with your redstone contraptions :D (and abuse how dumb they are :P)

But minecraft is deff a game i will enjoy playing for a long time, or even forever there is so much to make and you keep discovering new things the longer you go on, there is always something to figure out (with redstone atleast)

• http://t.qkme.me/3q0kp8.jpg
    ______________________________

• ahhh reminds me of the time I was mining for diamonds with a couple of dudes on xboxlive and I went back to the surface and lit his house on fire and I told him to save just in case we "died" trying to find diamonds

• I have it on Steam and on my Xbox One :')

• used to, used to own a decently sized server which i closed but now im reopening it become someone is pissing me off all the time about it

i haven't played the game in about 2 years

• no, but i lift... bro ;)

actually, i do :/

• OMG DO U EVEN PUNCH TREES BRUH?