Have you ever had a day that you feel soooo negative about everything :(?

I'm pretty positive person but today.. somehow I felt so bad :( like at work.. I only saw all bad things.. and assumed that everyone around me had a bad intention or mean attitude..
This never happened to me before. I think i'm depressed today :(
I'm gonna try get some sleep early today (it is 8:30PM here :P) and get fresh positive start tomorrow.

Have you ever experienced this? How did you overcome it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i get this, especially when i'm tired, recently i've had this view on my country, i don't completely agree with it, but it's still there and still bogs me down

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, when I've been really stressed out with life, I've had those days. I just let them run their course, but try to be around people that make me laugh or watch funny things to try to brighten my mood.

What Guys Said 10

• Happens from time to time
    The best solution, talk to a random person and hear what they have going on there life

• Yes, I have experienced this. Especially recently and right now to be honest. :( :(

• I usually feel that way when I spend too much time on here.

I enjoy taking a chilled hard boiled egg, a cup of cold sweet tea, and sitting outside for a time, that usually clears my head.

Course it's a bit cold to do that now, so whatever works, just bundle up and sit outside for a bit and relax.

• Yes. Sometimes it's like wow this world is just one big ball of shit. Usually those are times when you need a lover or a friend to give you a hug

Hope today went better for you.

• Everyone has. I just focus on the good stuff and try and let go of the negative energy, even though that is super had to do on those days

• Yes i do, those are the days i don't even want to leave my house :/

• Nope, I am always goofy.

• That is like every fucking day for me

• Surely I have had such days

• just talk to people more and more

What Girls Said 5

• yeah I've had that. the way i get over it [and myself] is just reminding myself that others have it worse. my problems amount to nothing in comparison with others, so i should just move on with my day, grateful for what i have.

• Yes, I've had way too many of such days.

• Yeah Of course. Everyone has those days. Just keep going.
    Things sometimes are not as you see. Bad things also can be opportunity to improve ourselves.
    Just relax. You are human being. You can have bad days good days. It happens.

• Yes I have. I've had many of those days this year. I usually just pray and write and listen to music. I try not to let myself give to much attention to those feelings because they'll grow if they do.

• yup i always look angry/sad/zoned out/bored and it makes me feel that way too but that's going to stop cuz i'm going to do something about it.