If you are buff would you have this type of t-shirt worn by your daughter?

So the boys in school won't hit on her?

• heck yea best teen prego deterrent
  • I even sell it on amazon
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• That little girl is like "hurry up and take the pic mom and give me my 20 bucks so I can change out of this shirt"

😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• That's outstanding👍👍👍👍

Of the many reasons I'm not cut out for parenting, #1 might be that I would go absolutely gorillashit if I had a teenage daughter. I never had sisters or anything like that, so I'm not used to female family members being hit on and just watching while various dudes take a run at them and try to fuck. I can tell you right now, I couldn't handle it. I just know how protective I would be, and it would be even worse if it was my daughter.

What Girls Said 2

• lolol love it

• Absolutely no way. That won't protect her; it will destroy her social life and make her a target of mockery and bullying.

What Guys Said 14

• No. I think the best deterrent to teen pregnancy would be to teach my daughter to have enough self respect not to put up with boys silly bs. All this thirty does is tell your daughter you don't trust her opinion or her choices and still think she needs a babysitter at all times.

• I wouldn't that's horrible

• Her dad is obviously full of himself and thinks he's a toughest

I hope he gets smacked in the face and then his ego might shrink

• lol he done that as a joke man

• do you want your daughter to be laughed at in school and never have a boyfriend? then this is the way to go. bad parenting in my opinion.

• My daughter should have the sufficient tools to defend herself against potentially unwanted sexual advantages, otherwise, I'll have to step in on her behalf.

By the standards I'll set her up to have, she won't touch a single boy by today's standards (they would have to be exceptional), today I unfortunately find the majority people to be of low quality, and that's being nice.

• She probably just stuffs another shirt in her backpack and wears a sweatshirt to school until she can swap and then when she gets to school goes in the girls bathroom and changes the shirts out.

• this is some out of this world fuckery! Why would u force ur daughter into humiliating herself to that extend. Hell no

• No not really every child is embarassed of their parent's you can clearly tell that girl doesnt' like the idea I wouldn not want to embarrass my daughter like thtat.

• Those kinds of dads are weirdos and I suspect they have an unhealthy interest in their daughter's sexuality.

• she looks horrified to be wearing that shirt

• No. That's a ridiculous thing to wear. You're asking for her to be laughed at.

• more like not getting prego

• I'm not but even if I was I wouldn't. He strikes me as the overprotective sort from that picture.

• Hahah I can't believe some people on here take that seriously 😂😂

• Yes I would, 100% sure ;)