How to not be a beta man that can't look women in the eyes and all women hate?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's about believing in yourself. If you have labeled yourself as a "beta", you've already lost. I don't know for sure, but I think it's about being positive, being interesting, and really knowing who you are, what you like, what you're into. Being passionate about things. Having the basics together like a job and being at least somewhat in shape.

It's also about NOT complaining too much, and NOT oversharing your problems. Remember girls are girls, not your therapist. You don't have to reveal all of your insecurities and fears to them, in fact it's best that you don't because that's when they start to think of you as "beta"/"just a friend" and no one needs that shit. Don't play up the negatives and downplay the positives about you. You don't have to be rich and famous by any means - obviously, it's not just rich and famous guys that get girlfriends. But it's a good idea to get her to see you as strong and secure. You want her to think of you as more positive than negative. You want her to think of interacting with you as fun and interesting and pleasant.

Long story short - don't let anyone tell you you are "beta", if someone tells you you are "beta", tell them to go to hell. And don't let yourself tell you you are "beta". Be your own friend. It's about doing your best.

• i hate working out. i'm allergic to it. i'm more of the book and pc type.
      strong and secure is easy only when you say it. as for not advertising myself as such i remind you i learnt about beta men later in life and i saw how fucking true it is. i wasn't conscious about it before as i wasn't conscious i had phimosis and that i have a patheticall small penis of 4,5 inches.

• It really is mind-stuff though. You have to just tell yourself a different story about who you are. We aren't any one set way, you learned to be "you" based on how you interpreted experiences and your thoughts about yourself. You made "you" into what you are today, so you might as well treat yourself better.

There's nothing wrong with being a book and pc kind of guy, I am too. However, I would work out if I had the money to do so. You don't have to, but if you want to stack as many cards in your favor as possible, it can only help.

But you can't get anywhere thinking that you have no power. Women don't like victims.

The penis thing, I don't know. But a lot of girls on here say they don't care about it. In fact I've never seen a girl say that penis size is an issue for her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• In b4 gag starts taking about wolves and freaks out

• If you believe in that alpha-beta shit, then God help you because you're definitely a beta for life. Learn how to step out of your comfort zone and practice; in time it'll all be natural and you'll learn to look the women in the eye and not anywhere else (you know what I mean).

• it seems impossible to me. i just can't do all things at the same time. look in the eyes, think and talk. it seems immpossible to me.

• I don't think it has anything to do with being Beta. There is a difference between being fed up and being too shy to approach.