If a girl insults your girlfriend, would you stay friends with her?

If one of your female friends says something insulting about your girlfriends behaviour, would you stay friends with her? Or would you take your girlfriends side and never speak with that person again?

Most Helpful Guy

• most likely no. i'd ask her why she feels that way and consider her position but if she is going to hate on my partner i don't really see how i can remain close friends with them. maybe we stay acquaintances but i do expect the people in my life to show respect for the other people in my life

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on what they're saying. Now normally I wouldn't appreciate such disrespect towards my SO but friends typically have a way of seeing things you're blind to.

• It depends. If it is an honest opinion, done out of legitimate concern, I would more than likely stay friends with the other person. If it was done out of malice, Then I would take my wife's side without a second thought, and completely write off the other person..

• I would stand by my girlfriend.

What Girls Said 0