What is your worst retail story?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once one of those Jackson Hewitt tax guys who have an office in Walmart tried to talk me into getting my return done with them, and they just wouldn't take the hint that not only was I not interested in having my taxes done for an extra $100 more than it's worth. Even after I told the guy that I have my own PTIN, am familiar with Drake, and have filed my own 1040 in the past and plan to do so again this year, the dude was still trying to get me to sign stuff. He actually tried saying "well imagine how much time you'll save if we do it for you".

What Guys Said 3

• I only had a debit card on me once and I forgot my pin (whoops). I had to try several times before it got to work. The cashier was giving me bad looks like it was a stolen debit card.

That's about it. I hate shopping so I don't have many retail stories since I do it as little as possible.

What about you? You gotta share yours since you're asking.

• That would be at the Vodafone store. I hate Vodafone!

• Working at macys as restocker sucked by boss was complete dick.

What Girls Said 0