Would you date a guy who fought in the Revolutionary War?

Bonus Question: Would you date a guy who fought for Confederate States and/or was pro-slavery?

(Straight guys, assume this is a girl disguised as a guy to join the war)

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not. Especially since I'm a minority.

• Which minority?

• But literally a million things come up when you google "native americans and the American revolution"?

Most Helpful Girl

• no, i dont think i would... i would feel like that would go against a lot of things i believe in :/ I don't know if thats something i could accept.

What Guys Said 5

• I think that the people who fought in the Revolutionary War were heroes in many ways but they were also humans with flaws, so I wold automatically recommend them to anyone. Same with folks who fought for the Confederate States of America.

• Yes I would. She'd be a good sturdy woman who could shoot straight. You could pack her up and head across the Appalachians.
    As for her fighting for the Confederacy I'd have no problem as long as she agreed to join the Colorado gold rush and not end up as one uh them saloon gals.

• lmao. Nahh man.

• Wrong war bro.

• Yes I would date a girl who did. Most people think that war was about slavery but the wise know it was about taxation and states rights.

What Girls Said 0