I just do not know what happened?

All of a sudden out of no where, my sister and I get into this huge figt. When I say huge it was hair pulling (hair being pulled out) punching, and etc. I just have lost all respect for her. I mean we have been in fights before, but it has never been this bad. We live in the same household for now, and I was basically wondering how to live with someone and not talk or hang out anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• your sisters, it'll all blow over. you think you'll never talk to her again now, but trust me in a few weeks it will be like it never happened and you will I back to normal. I know you're thinking that I'm crazy and it's never going to happen but I've been in the same situation and trust me you will forget about it

Most Helpful Girl

• you're sisters and you'll always love each other. there's no one who can irk my nerves like my sister... but no one who i love or loves me more :) hehe just separate yourself for a bit.. take a breather... and apologize even if you know she was wrong... because nothing is worth damaging the bond of sisterhood.. especially when you can't even remember why you fought! trust me! I've so been there.. i just say sorry and eventually my sis comes around:))

What Guys Said 2

• "All of a sudden out of no where. . ." That really isn't the way it happened, is it? You know exactly what happened, right? So why not tell us the details?

• Just give a wide birth and don't even make eye contact. Pretty much act as if they don't exist

What Girls Said 0