If you could read minds, whose would you want to read?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody's. Holy crap. I don't want to hear anybody's thoughts. Like shit - people say the dumbest things that I wish I could unhear all the time, fuck having to be exposed to the shit they keep in their minds. Plus telepathy is so invasive, it's one of the top 5 powers I would hate to have.

What Guys Said 10

• I think that would be everyone and everything possible for me.

I would like the ability to manually read, scan and analyze each person or thing at a time since I think and believe that would erase all doubts and uncertainties or feelings of paranoia and distrust of everyone else. Especially for people you don't really know well and/or trust to begin with.

As long as it's something I can use manually and not is not constant, forced and cannot be switched off I don't really have a problem with it. An ideally do not have to be maintained in any form or way, or maybe if the ability can be maintained easily.

Also, I've always wondered and sometimes want to know what animals and pets are thinking and what they have on their minds, well other than food, sleep and play, but those are typically the things that they want.

• I'd want to read my perfect mate's mind,
    so we could get past the formalities, and start building a star gate together, to be able to get away from the rest of you.

maybe go to some mega fauna planet where we needed each other.

And could bow hunt steaks on the barbecue without feeling bad about it because there weren't any other humans overpopulating the place.

really the technocult sux.

• I'll use that to my advantage in game shows like "Jeopardy", "Who wants to be a millionaire", and so forth. Yep that's right, I'd be cheating all the way

• Yours.

Honestly though: I am way too curious and thus shouldn't have such a power. I would read everyones mind based on that and it would take away privacy, intimacy and also the step of getting to know someone.

• Stephen Hawking.

I'll be like: "WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE?"

• everyone of course!

• My fellow poker players. My opponents.

^_^

• The mentally disabled so I can understand what the fuck is going on in there!!!

• All women's ;)

• My ex-friend to find out what was going through her head when she claimed I was so important to her before cutting me out of her life a short while later.

What Girls Said 9

• Ohh I have one in mind!

• Honestly? The minds of toddlers. They're bound to have some interesting and entertaining thoughts.

• My professor! I want to know what is on the exam. Or maybe the guy I kind of liked a couple of years ago.

• This sea otter. I'm wondering what is going through that fuzzy head of his. :D
    http://i.imgur.com/fhj7r6G.gifv

• No one in particular. Anyone and everyone!

• My parents. I swear to god they're talking sh*t. jkkk.
    My probably still be my parents.

• i have a few people in mind

• Probably my crushes

• Strangers and once in awhile those of people I like to see what they think about me. I would not want to read my friends or families minds though. I respect them too much lol.