Things that the opposite gender does that you hate?

Sup everyone! Let's play a little game ^_^ Mention one thing that the opposite gender does that you personally hate. If you do that kind of thing, then upvote. No cheating and no mentioning the same thing twice please :) The aim of this game is to see some things so we can finally get along a little better :P

Girls stealing my clothes.. (I know that my clothes are comfy and all but I expect them back at some point :P)

Most Helpful Girl

• tell disgusting jokes like fart jokes and bloody murder jokes

Most Helpful Guy

• Female victim mentality (aka feminism).

What Girls Said 2

• Not all do this but "Get mad at you for not wanting to date them."

• Assuming their opinion in relevant to a girl's self-expression (hair style, piercings, tattoos, etc.)
    Of course not all men do this, but enough do.

What Guys Said 3

• Not all girls do this but girls that act, behave and treat men like total shit and then deny all responsibility for it and if you pull them up on it start insulting you, if that does not work they get their female friends to gang up on the guy and some get physically abusive. They do whatever they have to to not take any responsibility and then they turn around and play the victim card. Again not all girls to this but there are a lot that do.

• I'll just post this here...
    funnyand.com/.../Girl-Logic.jpg

• Act like their shit doesn't stink and that they're better people because they're women, having a vagina is supposedly a sign you're more sensitive and compassionate but that's just a lie.