Whats the longest you've ever grown your hair?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• My butt now, it's a couple of inches taller than this picture taken a few months ago
    http://i.imgur.com/h4oUslb.jpg

1|2
    0|0
    • Wowza! How long have you been growing it? It looks great

• Show All
    • @ritxi Thanks ^_^ well, last time I cut my hair was like 2 years ago but I never cut it too much and my hair grows fast, it's been this way for 2 years now, actually a bit longer now :p

• Wow! Lovely hair that have never been cut so much and grows fast from a girl who prefers short hair on men: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1829204-thoughts-on-guys-with-long-hair

I would be with a girl who are so proud of having long that wants to keep her hair very long and shave my head.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a youth man growing up, it was shoulder length. At the moment, a little above my shoulders. Started growing it since the 23rd of May last year. It's coming along well thus far. May grow it longer, not sure yet. If I do grow it longer, it'll be the longest that I've ever had it as opposed to now. More on this story as it develops

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Not sure, a few years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could just tuck it under my arm. Usually it's just past chin length.

0|1
    0|0
  • My hair is probably the longest it's been now

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably, that'd be right now. It's about two to three inches below my shoulder blades.

0|1
    0|0
  • once upon a time, my hair was about 2 inches above my waist. I thought it looked good back in the day. LOL.

0|1
    0|0
  • Halfway down my back. It was that long about 10 years ago. My hair won't grow though, it's a stubborn bitch and takes forever so I keep it shoulder length.

0|1
    0|0
  • my hair was past the small of my back for most of my childhood and teen years

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure exactly, but in elementary it was all down my back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Past the small of my back.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Shoulder length

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now my hair is longer than ever

0|1
    0|0