Do you have any scars?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Only 3 noticeable ones. One from below my left ear down the side of my neck. One on the right side of my shoulder and a little one about 2 inches away from my right wrist

What Girls Said 21

• On my face they are called zits!

• I don't think so, no.

• A few yes, two are from the summer being up North & my families cottage. One was from slipping on out Raft & having part of my leg cut pretty deep from a screw sticking out & the other was from parts of my hand being rubbed off from tubing (happens every year). I'm surprised a major one has faded because my foot was burned from a motorcycle when I was 3 & it bubbled.

• I do. Slight discoloration on my thighs from a burn. One on my finger from cutting it. One near my elbow from when my arm got on the vending machine.

• Tooooo many lol I was playing roughly with guys in my childhood

• Yes I do have one scar on my left hand. And other scars that are not visible (internal)

• I have a lot of scars, because I scar easily. Even shallow cuts leave scars on my body.

• A lot on my legs. Two noticeable one from childhood where a nail sticking out from a chair dragged through my skin and another from this year when i fell in heels, smh wasn't even drunk. lol

• I probably have more than everyone else here. If ther's something I really don't like about myself is my skin.

• I have one right underneath my lip. When I was little I was baking some cookies, & when they got out of the oven I leaned over to smell them. My bottom lip touched the pan.

• one on my elbow and one on my knee that i got when i tripped over my friend while we were racing each other

• Yea i do many

• Yes, in my heart.

• Yep, a few small ones

• Yes, and plenty of em.

• On my left knee where I had to get stitches I've got a glossy skin colored scar. I like it :)

I've also got a rather unique scar which isn't really a scar, but I wanna count it as one anyways. It's a dimple at my jawline due to surgery.

• Yes, I do, but nothing that big.

• Not yet 😁😁 still soft 😁😂😂

• I have many many scars on my body

• When I was really young I always got some warts on my back (1-3 not tons) and one on the bottom of my foot. I always hated them and my mom brought me to a dermatologist at the age of 8 so he can get rid of it because it started to hurt. One of the options was to scoop it off with a serrated spoon but hell naw. So the other option was to use a type of acid and burn it off. So for 2 week I had a bandage on my back to burn off my one wart. It hurt sooo bad but now I have a hole in my shoulder because of it. And when people ask what it is, I tell them I was born with it because it's just too long and gross to tell them what happened.

• Yes 😢😥😥

What Guys Said 30

• A thin diagonal one on the side of the first knuckle of my left index finger, which I got from slipping with the knife while cutting a carrot. I was doing it improperly and with insufficient caution because I was tired and wasn't thinking clearly. I used to have two small roughly circular ones on my right knee from one time when I slipped on ice and fell on rocky ground, but those seem to have faded away somehow. I also have three tiny, white, raised, vertical ones on the inside of my right wrist. Those have been there for as long as I can remember, and no one has an explanation.

• of course, does anyone over the age of 10 not have any?

• Yes I do. Several

• 2|1
  • one, on my knee
    because when i was little i fell and scraped it

it happened so fast when i looked at it.. blood wasn't even coming out yet it was a huge white circle about the size of an eye

i screamed

"AAHHHHH DAAAAADDDDD!!!"

i thought my bone was showing. i kept screaming for my dad loud he ran outside thinking someone was trying to hurt me or something... it didn't evn hurt though i was just scared my bone was showing

• I have lots of scars, nearly all from accidents, a few from surgery.

• Yeah, one on my chest from a mole removal and one on my cheekbone from a nine iron. And a few other small ones that aren't worth mentioning.

• Lots... Some on my head... Some on my toes

• Got one in between my toes from a drill that went right through my foot. Got another on my eye from falling against a broken soap stand.

• Yeah but all so old that I don't even know the story

• 5 in total each have a kick ass story.

• everyone has scars unless you live like bubble boy wrapped in bubble wrap

• Yes I have them

• Too many to count, my biggest ones are a knife cut to my thumb, a sword cut to my hand, a set of burns on my back and shoulders from an iron, a surgery scar on the back of my head from a cancer scare, a design branded into my upper right arm, a cut on my knuckles from a set of braces, a stab wound on my thigh, a dog bite on my left calf, to name a few.

• only some very small ones you can't really see without telling you

• One near my elbow and no idea how I got it. Sorta looks badass tho xD

• yup from a surgery and from my younger days

• Yes a tiny one above my right eye. I hit some kind of edge as a kid.

• Three in one year... all from my mom house too.

• yeah, near of my left eye :)

• On my right foot theirs a very noticeable scar from when I cut my foot really bad on something, it took forever to heal and the scar is there to this day.

• They heal.

• one on my thumb, i really shouldn't have been messing with knives.

• I have 1 on my knee

• Cigarette burns from step father. Number of little scars on left arm from self-harm and one thicker scar running from halfway between my elbow and wrist down to my wrist from a suicide attempt.

• Yeah way too many to count

• Quite a few. I've got two or three scars on each eyebrow from getting punched and once getting my face rammed into a wall. A scar on my chin from getting my face smashed into the concrete. A scar on my forehead, don't remember how it happened, and one right between my eyes on the upper part of my nose where it meets the forehead, where some kid shoved a pointy stick, hard, right between my eyes. Yeah, he was aiming for my eye.

And I've got around 250-500 or so self-inflicted scars along my left arm and right leg as a result of adapting to a shitty life and a shitty environment and seeing a lot of fucking bad things happen. At a certain point, it feels better than your normal state. Distracting. And it can also be pretty euphoric. Unless you sever an artery and start spurting blood everywhere, in which case it's terrifying. And the sight of your own blood can be soothing, within your control. Well. Say what you want. But no. I'm definitely not a pussy.

• I have one on my knee but it's hardly noticeable. I also have a few on my arm when i was in a fight lol, i got stabbed in the arm with a pen.

• Yes

Fillee

• A few good ones with a few good stories.