Could you live without the internet in your daily life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Litetally every person I love and who is close to me lives thousands of kilometers away. So yes technically I "can" but I wouldn't I'd miss my family and loved ones too much.

• Oh wow that is tough. That is good that you can at least keep in touch and contact with everybody.

• Yes I'm thankful for the internet! That's one of its greatest functions: helping you stay in contact with people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived for decades without internet. I wrote all my university papers without internet, by moving my ass to libraries in this city or other cities where I could find the documents I needed.

• I remember the library days of doing reaearch reading books and writing papers. The internet makes things like that to easy. They even have sites where you can pay people to write your paper. It's so much stuff online for things

• Out of the blue, my Italian isn't really good but after a week in Italy I'm in it again. I remember getting off the patras-Bari ferry after a month in Yugoslavia and Greece. I was happy to chat half an hour in Italian with the first guy I met in the streets (my Greek and Serbo-Croat are sub zero: survival only).

• That is cool. Knowing those different languages helps a lot when you are in that country. That is cool that your italian is still good.

What Girls Said 13

• No, i'd die a painful (emptiness), agonizing (staring-into-space) death (bored-to-death) without the internet.

• NO NEVER! I'd die!

• Fuck no. I'd honestly die.

• Nope because it's my only way to communicate with my boyfriend atm. Now if I was with him physically yes I could.

• That is good that it helps you communicate and keep in contact with him.

• Nope, I keep it to connect with others.

• Of course. I lived 11 years without it. I can do it again

• Unfortunately not. There are some application for my studies that require internet. I also plan on building a small online business just to generate some side income. Otherwise, i could. I did it before so I can do it again. My eyes can use a break.

• Yea i could but i dont want to

• no haha
    //

• Honestly speaking.. no

• Yeah we really don't need the internet in our lives.

• nope I hate to say it but I wouldn't

• I live on the internet, so I'll become homeless. I'd rather not.

What Guys Said 14

• I remember a few years ago we had a big power outage for a week. So no electricity at all for a full week. I couldn't wait for the electricity to come back on. But there was part of me that realized it was good for me to go without for a while.

When power finally came back on, I immediately turned on the computer and got online. I had really mixed feelings. It felt almost like a loss when power came back on. A part of me knew I was better off without it. Like I had my chance to escape and break my addiction, and blew it.

I often think about the scenario if I had a big red button that I could push and the entire internet would be shut down permanently, would I push it? I don't know the answer, but I know I'd be very tempted, leaning toward pushing it.

• Yeah true the internet can be very addicting. I had bad power outrages in my area to and life was different without no internet.

• I would love to live without it. I do hate that this site and others distract me away from working on my productive business which rely's heavily on the internet. As a cartoonist posting the product emails and research is all needed for me to eat. So the answer is no.

Even working a full time front desk the entire system is all internet woven. which means any downed service could cripple us.

• That is true the internet can be a very big distraction. That is cool that you work online. That's another thing when computer crashes and the servers.

• I think it has become a complete addiction.

I'm literally like glued to my seat and in front of a computer most of the time throughout.

I need to unplug from the digital world and address my health soon.

Gotta take a long break from it all at some point.

• I believe I can pull it off. I look like a cave man anyways...

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../BL1F2Y3CEAIdtfy.jpg

• I mean yeah I could survive because I only need food and water to live.

• I did the first 30 years😊

• I probably could.

I'm not the biggest internet user.

• No i could not with all honesty.

• I wouldn't be able to

• Nope because it's what's keeping me going!

• i technically could, but it would not be a fun life to live

• Oh fuck no. I do not want to discover depression.

• Why not? I am not a nerd/geek.

• Yes but It would be boring