Girls only, has a full grown man ever made you feel uncomfortable and if so how did you react?

For example by leering on public transportation, saying obscene things, or just being perverted?
doing a poll for personal knowledge

• Yes
  • No
  • Other opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Its happened to me! 😭😭😭

• Omfg you too? I'm starting to see that everyone goes through this damn perverts are everywhere lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's leering I just say "what?" and he usually looks away, sometimes makes a pervy comment then I'll tell him off.
    Looking is normal, leering isn't.

Saying obscene things. Depending on my mood, I'll be nice and ask him how he'd feel about people saying that to his mother/little sis/younger cousin, because to other men she's just a random girl like i am to him. If I'm in a bad mood I'll be rude to him and he'll back off.

Fortunately for me though, most guys who approach me in public are usually respectful and polite. I don't get too many of the terrible guys.

• Just realised this was probably more for younger girls.
      So when I was younger under 18. I would just tell him to go away and tell him he's disgusting because he can see I'm a child so what's wrong with him. Sometimes I'd ask him what's wrong with him that he can't get women his own age so he has to chase kids because he thinks they'll be dumb haha.

Honestly don't advise girls to do all that though because he could get dangerous.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls made me feel uncomfortable often enough.

• Black women would sexually harass me! I'M RACIST, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALOOONE

What Girls Said 15

• I once had a homeless guy give a "thumbs up to jesus" for meeting me one day on the train home from work... I was trying so hard not to laugh and when I got off I waited until the doors opened before bolting to my car...

For the most part I tried to be nice and just be like "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend..." to his asking for my phone number and saying "thank you" to his complements... Although I was a little scared every time he approached... The guy in front of me was watching like it was a show...

• When I was 12, a man old enough to be my grandfather whistled, catcalled and made vulgar gestures at me. I ran away and told my mother, who yelled at him. It was terrifying (and never cross her. She's even more evil than I am).

• That's just the worst incident I can think of right now.

• I've been checked out by tons of grown ass men. Some being so obvious my dad yelled at them. I was also almost sexually assaulted by a family friend my dad's age. Also my ex step mom's older brother used to hit on me

• Yes, my current Principles of Health Science teacher has said very inappropriate things in the past. How did I react, you ask? I reported him. What has my stupid school done about it? Nothing.

Last thing he did was pause the movie we were watching yesterday, turn on the lights, say "don't move puppets!(wtf) and take a picture of the whole class (it's just like 8 students, all girls) from like three different angles. Sometiems he just acts like a sick person and it pisses me off that nobody has done anything about it.

• Yes I have almost every where I go, I carry mace with me. My plan: mace in the face, ball kick and then run away screaming!

• Yup. At my old school there was a teacher who would corner me and get reallllly close and ask me how i'm doing and i just scooted away like "Gotta blast..." He got caught watching porn while kids were taking a test and was fired.

Another man on the bus stood realllllllly close to me and every like, 3 seconds would feel my ass. I couldn't move because the damned thing was full but i was glad when he got off.

• Um... somewhere between 200 and 400 times

• Most recently, a 35-40 year old man asked for my number at Walmart. I'm only 19, and I barely pass for 16.

• Living in Chicago, I've been catcalled often enough. One time a guy asked if he could "get a number for that ass" because he wanted to "taste it."

• Yes. I can't count how many times old dudes were perving since I was like 12. Seriously. I didn't even look that age. I've always looked younger. And they KNEW I was young seeing as I was walking out of school :/

I've mostly ignored them.

• Yep, when I was 14/15 a man said to be as he walked by: 'Mmmmm I didn't know they made 'em like that anymore' whilst licking his lips. Sent shivers up my spine.

• Yup. Some taxi drivers creep me out.

• All the time. I usually just get away from them if I can.

• Yes, yes they have.

• Yes they like to stare at me and sometimes chat me up. I makes me very uncomfortable

• Oh hell yea many many times O. o